24 Hours in police custody

Wasn't it stated that the jury still found him innocent in regards to the charges involving that evidence?
Yeah but did anyone not think about consolidating all the allegations together basically what theyre doing now but years earlier?
Even the lead detective said on the phone to her superiors it looks like we have fucked up.

Last edited:
It is indeed. I've had addiction problems on and off for 23 years which have originated from incidents which I consider far less traumatic than this awful.....'stuff'.

And now the vermin has the gall to complain about his bail conditions. Unbelievable.
Cannabis isn’t a gateway drug.
Alcohol isn’t a gateway drug.
Nicotine isn’t a gateway drug.
Caffeine isn’t a gateway drug.

Trauma is the gateway.
Childhood abuse is the gateway.
Molestation is the gateway.
Neglect is the gateway.

Drug abuse, violent behavior, hypersexuality, and self-harm are often symptoms (not the cause) of much bigger issues.

And it almost always stems from a childhood filled with trauma, absent parents, and an abusive family.

But most people are too busy laughing at the homeless and drug addicts to realize your own children could be in their shoes in 15 years.

Communicate.
Empathize.
Rehabilitate.

Russell Brand

Does the extra five years mean if he offends again he automatically gets that minimum?

That’s the way I read it - when he comes out and does something trivial, he’ll be back behind bars for 5 years. If it’s something serious, then the judge will decide the stretch

That’s the way I read it - when he comes out and does something trivial, he’ll be back behind bars for 5 years. If it’s something serious, then the judge will decide the stretch

Think he’s wanted in Italy and Hungary as well..

Just didn't make any sense to use that level of violence for what?
If he wanted the shite he took that bad I'm sure he could of just shouted at them and they'd of retreated to wherever away from him anyway, to Wallop them the way he did it seems personal, the dar might be a rival pimp when he's not painting nails

Back