**** 2017 Cycling Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those lads on the Cicle Classic were awesome today, supremely fit, went flying up a slight incline on grass fields through Stapleford Park after already completing about eighty odd miles and were still strong enough to do a sprint finish when they reached Melton - 189km in total

Those lads on the Cicle Classic were awesome today, supremely fit, went flying up a slight incline on grass fields through Stapleford Park after already completing about eighty odd miles and were still strong enough to do a sprint finish when they reached Melton - 189km in total
Pfft. That all?

I'm fat as fuck and I managed 200-odd...

:lol:

What are currently the best places to buy bicycles?

I bought my last two from Evans, but I quite fancy a Bianchi and I don't overly fancy Evans' pricing in that regard.

Tredz might be worth a look...not sure how they compare recbije prices but usually competitive on other things

Take 2 of this year's Tour Of Britain, 4th September starts in Kielder & finishes in Blyth.

Anyone doing the Chevy Chase tomorrow?

I've been off the bike (and work) for the past two week with a shoulder impingement. Bloody knacks. But. It feels OK when I'm on the bike... Might be one of my dafter ideas, we shall see.

did you manage it ok then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back