**** 2017 Cycling Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on Strava premium fancy downloading a few .GPX files for me?

Your GPX from your rides? Don't need premium you can do it through the web interface. On a ride click the spanner icon and export GPX?

I know I'm probably misunderstanding you but just in case.

EDIT if not your still possible apparently

Your GPX from your rides? Don't need premium you can do it through the web interface. On a ride click the spanner icon and export GPX?

I know I'm probably misunderstanding you but just in case.

EDIT if not your still possible apparently

I can download mine, no problem. It's someone else's route I want so I can follow it. I don't really want to pay for premium for two files.

I can download mine, no problem. It's someone else's route I want so I can follow it. I don't really want to pay for premium for two files.
If that firefox addin still exists you might be able to do it without premium

Edit I can download others using chrome (go to the map of the activity and there is a download gpx button) but only people I am following I can't stalk people in the Leader boards and get there gpx for example

Last edited:
don't suppose anyone knows of a bike to recommend for a mate's bairn to learn on... an 8yo lad who's kanny big for his age to learn on? i'd said the likes of smyth's would sell something cheap & cheerful, or halfords maybe's for a mid-range type as he's tall for his age. not sure about any specific brands? our little one was about 4 or 5 when she learnt on a family hand-me-down Raleigh...

Guessing not for him ;)

Doubt he'll be fretting over drivers details or the insurance company

lucky though

That said, is suggest the driver's next insurance quote woulda been grim if Froome had been injured and got Browell, Smith and co involved. " you 'be curtailed the career of Chris Froome? We settled on £10,000,000 in compo. Here's your new quote.."

Hit a dog on way to work today. Was doing about 20mph downhill on a country lane. Dog (medium sized thing - not massive thankfully) and owner (f***ing STUPID woman owner) were stood by gate on left of road. Dog spotted me and started to run into the road on one of those extensible leads. f***ing STUPID WOMAN OWNER decided not to stop the lead extending - she decided to "talk" to dog and call it silly for running at me. By this point I was just about in hedge on right hand side of road (to avoid dog and dog-lead). Somehow dog missed my front wheel and cracked into either the chainring or possibly pedal. I stayed up...the dog didn't. I kept going and could hear it and the owner screaming as I rode off down the road. Her vets bill will be a lot cheaper than it could have been if I'd mangled myself

I just signed on at my first club 10 of the year & both Ian Stannard & Jody Cundy here!
There are both off a good few places ahead of me so there's not much point in me trying to catch them like.

advice time guys

garmin 520 or 820??

is the extra £60 for the 820 worth it for what appears to be an upgrade to touchscreen and not a great deal more??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back