👀 Tim Martin’s wallet.

It’s the whole keyboard warrior thing.

Twitter, insta, Facebook, etc etc have given a voice to the mouthy meek people who years ago would be sat silently fuming that they did not have the balls to address a crowd.
There’s an unhealthy number frequent these boards .
Same names pop up on multiple topics and 99% of the time it reverts back to BrEXit.
They simply will not accept it. I’m waiting for it to be classed as a disease sometime soon.

His wallet has my £78.40 refund from the Wembley High Street pub on the day of the Play Off final. They eventually sent me (this week) £80 of Spoons vouchers, cudnt be arsed to keep arguing with them which I’m sure they’ll have done to everyone.
Scored for £1.60 there.
Can get a pint of Ruddles with that.

Last edited:
The rabid online generation want anyone with money to fail.
It’s not about money on here. Believe it or not it’s all still about the pits and yards. It’s like a religious thing. They keep pumping out the same mantra so nobody can forget.

I believe 100% Brexit is the new pit/ship yard closure.

I've got not sympathy for him. He was in the vanguard of something new in British politics: people motivated more by the desire to troll than by ideology. What does he believe in? Not much, I should imagine, beyond a desire to rub 'Remoaners' and 'lefties' up the wrong way.

As for those on here clutching their pearls and telling us to think about Wetherspoons jobs, get over yourselves. At the moment - in case you haven't noticed - there is an acute labour shortage in this country. There are plenty of much better employers out there than Wetherspoons.

I've got not sympathy for him. He was in the vanguard of something new in British politics: people motivated more by the desire to troll than by ideology. What does he believe in? Not much, I should imagine, beyond a desire to rub 'Remoaners' and 'lefties' up the wrong way.

As for those on here clutching their pearls and telling us to think about Wetherspoons jobs, get over yourselves. At the moment - in case you haven't noticed - there is an acute labour shortage in this country. There are plenty of much better employers out there than Wetherspoons.
So Brexit worked? If you’re not worried about 40k people losing work. And to better employers.

Is the Brexit benefit thread still going?

He never pays small breweries the going rate for their beers which is why he can afford to sell them so cheap. He doesn't help the small breweries whatsoever.

He is such a man of principle too that when he refused to sell beers from EU countries as a protest over Brexit, he refused to stop selling Stella as it was one of his biggest sellers.

Tim Martin is a cock end.
if that is the case why do they sell to him ?

Why would anybody he happy that a UK business is having problems? The bitterness and ignorance on this forum at times is staggering.
Rather end up somewhere I want to be in 50 yrs than be on an endless journey mate.

Makes the usuals look even more stupid and bitter .
Great read .
If you’re going to have a gripe with someone at least have a genuine reason, not just a one based around hear say as most seem to.

No wonder the dark side of this forum is nuts, they’re a special bunch.

Probably avid tabloid readers.

He believed in Britain being an independent nation, in charge of our own laws. A noble ideology, whether you desire that or not. How on earth is he a troll?
In reality he is on the receiving end of non-stop bullying and trolling from the "Remoaners". They wish the worst for him and target his appearance and social class. Absolute lunacy, and clearly a mental disease. Imagine if Brexit voters went round boycotting Remain-supporting businesses, ridiculing and calling their owners some horrendous things, and cheering any chance those businesses might fail.
They need to take a long look in the mirror.

He employs thousands and pays millions in taxes. Not to mention the taxes his employers pay. Let's hope he goes under the country will be a better place without him, eh.
It will be. Regular pubs won’t be undercut by his pile em high sell em cheap philosophy

Back