šŸ‘€ Tim Martinā€™s wallet.

Reaping what he sowed.

The difference for this raging bellend is that this is pocket money to him, others that have shot themselves in the foot can and will have in some cases, crippled themselves by listening to rich wankers like him.

Imagine working for him atm being worries about your job. And people are laughing. Strange place this at times.
What you expect, Beverly the bloke is a total knob, his staff of course who he said. Less than 2 and half years ago during the high end of lockdown one, get a job in Tesco. Hopefully the staff were able to re locate to better employment.

Brought some lovely old buildings into use with some sympathetic renovations. Sells canny British Ales (and some foreign ones) at a very reasonable price, and usually has at least 1 brewed locally to the pub. Not that fussed on his food, ower "plastic" for my liking, but cant really argue with vfm.

All other pub chain bosses must be perfect I presume

What you expect, Beverly the bloke is a total knob, his staff of course who he said. Less than 2 and half years ago during the high end of lockdown one, get a job in Tesco. Hopefully the staff were able to re locate to better employment.
I know he is. But the reality is Ā£30million down wonā€™t affect him much personally. He wonā€™t be worrying about paying his rent but a lot of his staff will be.
Itā€™s just getting to the point on this place and social media in general, that if someone is perceived as a knob no matter what the outcome is, people want to see them fail.
To be honest his comments about ā€˜Tescoā€™ was more aimed and the pub/restaurant trade and how it was being let down.

I know he is. But the reality is Ā£30million down wonā€™t affect him much personally. He wonā€™t be worrying about paying his rent but a lot of his staff will be.
Itā€™s just getting to the point on this place and social media in general, that if someone is perceived as a knob no matter what the outcome is, people want to see them fail.
To be honest his comments about ā€˜Tescoā€™ was more aimed and the pub/restaurant trade and how it was being let down.
He still shouldnā€™t of come out with it, I am well aware it wonā€™t hurt him, but like I said heā€™s knob of the highest order, so he deserves it.

He employs thousands and pays millions in taxes. Not to mention the taxes his employers pay. Let's hope he goes under the country will be a better place without him, eh.
Heā€™s a man complaining about the rising cost of living, after vehemently supporting Brexit and ending freedom of movement despite the benefits that had clearly given him for years. Yes, I do think heā€™s very much part of the problem. Layer on how he treated staff during the pandemic, and heā€™s the sort of self serving parasite that needs to be gone from modern business.

Itā€™s still possible to have sympathy for the thousands of who are potentially out of work, these things arenā€™t mutually exclusive.

He still shouldnā€™t of come out with it, I am well aware it wonā€™t hurt him, but like I said heā€™s knob of the highest order, so he deserves it.
He said. ā€œIf someone offers you a job at supermarket, and you think itā€™s a good idea take itā€ they were the only places open at the time.
It was at the beginning of the lockdown and it was uncertain what was happening. I couldnā€™t and still canā€™t understand what was really wrong with what he said.

Back