West Ham ticket info

Status
Not open for further replies.

A superb opportunity for a protest against ticket prices.
Everyone buys a kids ticket.

This!

Wouldn't be a bad idea of making one of those banners you see other teams with when being charged extortionate amounts.

These prices need to be highlighted like - £40+ to go to a no mark shite Cockney club, get harrased by Nazis in yellow coats...Aye :rolleyes::neutral:

Club will put a stop to it by only allowing tickets to be purchased for the same age bracket as the season ticket, going to fuck it up for everyone else.

Absolute disgrace charging so much for a tv game! Are we paying for their up and coming move to Stratford or Andy Carrolls wages?

Will be my first away game since 1982 at White Hart Lane (two late goals got us a draw that day). Suspect a few things have changed.

If anyone has already bought an under 16 ticket and aren't planning on going drop me a pm please.

The year my dad made a one way trip to the smoke, lots of things have changed, apart from the fortunes of a Sunderland fan
Very true. We were in a relegation fight then as well and the point was a big one. Remember going nuts when we scored two late goals to get a point. Gary Rowell scored one of them can't remember who got the other.

After all my moaning about the £1 bazzas, I got two tickets this morning no bother. Actually means we keep building our own loyalty points for a change too.

Think I might do Hull away too seeing as they aren't sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back