West Ham ticket info

Status
Not open for further replies.

After all my moaning about the £1 bazzas, I got two tickets this morning no bother. Actually means we keep building our own loyalty points for a change too.

Think I might do Hull away too seeing as they aren't sold out.

Will there be many left for general sale? Will it sell out?

Got mine this morning on general sale over the phone without problem. 1 adult and 1 kid. Who did you give your LP to when you could have sweated it out and had it for yourself?

Apparently only a few left,

Wonder exactly how many u,16 tickets have been sold to people who have no intention of going?

Hopefully not many because as time has went on I've noticed more and more people asking about tickets/numbers to use and seeming keen on going, so it'd be a shame for those to miss out. There's still ages until the game as well and considering most London aways sell out on general sale I reckon we'd have easily sold out that allocation as the game got nearer.

Judging by the amount of people who won bets last night a canny few more might be up for it now anarl :lol:

After Bradford i vowed i wasnt going away again this season...
Just rocked up and got myself a ticket for this one.
Glutton for it.
Love a london trip.

For those who've been before, how long does it take for the massive queue for the tube to shift? In past years it's been so long I've just walked it to the next station along instead.

For those who've been before, how long does it take for the massive queue for the tube to shift? In past years it's been so long I've just walked it to the next station along instead.

Straight into the Doe pub just up the high street and wait for the queues to die down, give it 40 mins or so and you'll be away...

First time I went there I saw the queue went round the corner to join the end of it. 5 minutes of walking later I got to the end of it. By my map app I was already 1/4 of the way to the next station.

It was exactly like this :lol:

Anyone know how long it will take to get to kings cross factoring in 40/50 minuet wait?

With the kid though. A legitimate u16 ticket sale.
you can always go for a bite to eat in the many Kebab/curry/KFC/burger joints etc etc for a bite to eat till the queue subsides and you will be on your merry way in half hour in relative peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back