West Ham ticket info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Problem with this is because the child ticket is only £1 and we've only been given 1800 seats, for season card holders who don't want to fork out that ridiculous amount but want a loyalty point, fuck loads of child tickets can be bought which would massively impact on the number turning up.

Problem with this is because the child ticket is only £1 and we've only been given 1800 seats, for season card holders who don't want to fork out that ridiculous amount but want a loyalty point, fuck loads of child tickets can be bought which would massively impact on the number turning up.

We should all do that and nobody turn up! That would be a protest in itself.

Something needs to be done about away prices as when you add travel it often amounts to double that.

With a new record TV deal it would cost clubs £1 million each to cap away tickets at £20 for a season. Pennies to what they will be receiving

There's going to be a lot of under 16-year-old Sunderland supporters with tickets for this game

Surprised the tenner hasn't been knocked off with those prices and the KO time, journey etc. SAFC dropped a bollock there with that one imo.

Still going like, three of us making a weekend of it and have already sorted our hotel. If it had have been £33 I'd have thought that wasn't too bad so I'm just looking at it like it's only a tenner more than that, which is what, 2-3 pints worth on a night out.

Would be nice though if the club had a rethink and announced a tenner off because there's only Arsenal and Chelsea remaining really that would come anywhere near being as worthy of a tenner off, and Chelsea is last game of the season so demand will probably be a bit higher than usual and Arsenal always seems a popular one anyway.

There's going to be a lot of under 16-year-old Sunderland supporters with tickets for this game

And a lot of 20+ people risking it on U16 tickets.

Surprised the tenner hasn't been knocked off with those prices and the KO time, journey etc. SAFC dropped a bollock there with that one imo.

Still going like, three of us making a weekend of it and have already sorted our hotel. If it had have been £33 I'd have thought that wasn't too bad so I'm just looking at it like it's only a tenner more than that, which is what, 2-3 pints worth on a night out.

Would be nice though if the club had a rethink and announced a tenner off because there's only Arsenal and Chelsea remaining really that would come anywhere near being as worthy of a tenner off, and Chelsea is last game of the season so demand will probably be a bit higher than usual and Arsenal always seems a popular one anyway.

And a lot of 20+ people risking it on U16 tickets.

Keeping the last of the £200k towards our transfer kitty in the championship!

Mostly a lot of 20+ people risking it on U16 tickets.

Anyone know if West Ham have barcode scanners on turnstiles and anyone checking your ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back