West Ham ticket info

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were f***ing awesome. Still are..... But that was the olden days when things were different and paedophilia hadn't been invented and that;)

Haway lads somebody help this fella out.

No and to be fair to all the posters giving it a miss and getting a point by paying a quid, the money through the turnstiles in irrelevant compared to the Sky/BT money. It's just sheer greed.
Ffp does affect ticket prices like. You can only spend in relation to your turnover, so clubs are trying to eek out every penny they can in order to spend more.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but I just went to buy an adult ticket for this and it's not giving me the option of under16 for £1 anymore. Only shows Over65 for £25 and adult for £43

Either there was a finite number of U16 cheap tickets or the club has reacted in some way to restrict them

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but I just went to buy an adult ticket for this and it's not giving me the option of under16 for £1 anymore. Only shows Over65 for £25 and adult for £43

Either there was a finite number of U16 cheap tickets or the club has reacted in some way to restrict them

Club must have reacted

As I purchased two u22 tickets for Hull with adult details...

Club must have reacted

As I purchased two u22 tickets for Hull with adult details...
Yeah, they clearly aren't doing a "season card A can only be A type tickets" as I have an U16 season card :p but it offered me Adult and Over65...thankfully, as I needed the adult ticket.

Yeah, they clearly aren't doing a "season card A can only be A type tickets" as I have an U16 season card :p but it offered me Adult and Over65...thankfully, as I needed the adult ticket.
You can only buy U16 tickets over the phone or at the ticket office.

You can only buy U16 tickets over the phone or at the ticket office.

I dont understand that mind. They are obviously happy for adults to buy u16/ over 65 tickets since they give the option, in that case they could hardly complain if an adult turned up in person and asked for an u16 ticket and just said it was a present for their son or similar

I dont understand that mind. They are obviously happy for adults to buy u16/ over 65 tickets since they give the option, in that case they could hardly complain if an adult turned up in person and asked for an u16 ticket and just said it was a present for their son or similar
I think it's to try and stop the chancers. You could quite easily walk up and use the U16 card and say "well I'm not going to make my 12 year old kid come up here to buy the ticket himself" and they wouldn't be able to say a thing back to you.

But if you put an easy, anonymous way to buy the cheaper ticket with a few clicks, people are going to be a hell of a lot more likely to do it.

Our tickets (adult) came today, can't wait. Great awayday West Ham and if the day itself is anything like the Palace half 5 KO last season it'll be a top weekend. Hope the result isn't the same mind.

Our tickets (adult) came today, can't wait. Great awayday West Ham and if the day itself is anything like the Palace half 5 KO last season it'll be a top weekend. Hope the result isn't the same mind.

We're hanging on, don't want to be stuck past the pitch in STB1

I don't really like Upton Park but been there the last 2 or 3 seasons and it's always a fairly decent atmosphere.

We're hanging on, don't want to be stuck past the pitch in STB1

Few years ago we got back row and there was a massive bit of the wall just sticking out by about a foot, so whenever the ball went down the corner flag to our right we had to stretch our necks out like giraffes :lol: All part of the fun...

I don't really like Upton Park but been there the last 2 or 3 seasons and it's always a fairly decent atmosphere.

I love it, probably because I generally like old school grounds. Aye atmosphere always seems canny and I like the fact it seems so compact. I just generally like London awaydays as well, always find them the best days out.

Few years ago we got back row and there was a massive bit of the wall just sticking out by about a foot, so whenever the ball went down the corner flag to our right we had to stretch our necks out like giraffes :lol: All part of the fun...

I love it, probably because I generally like old school grounds. Aye atmosphere always seems canny and I like the fact it seems so compact. I just generally like London awaydays as well, always find them the best days out.

Would totally agree with that.

Will be a shame to see Upton Park go and replaced by another "bowl"

Would totally agree with that.

Will be a shame to see Upton Park go and replaced by another "bowl"

Agreed, that's why I 100% wanted to go this year because on the off chance WHU away ends up being a Sunday or Monday night next season I'll be fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back