West Ham ticket info

Status
Not open for further replies.

But what if that also meant the kids prices were taken away and some folk finished up having to pay £43 for a kids ticket...................?

Its an ill advised decision people have taken here without thinking it through fully..........
I must admit i thought this but as it's turned out there seems to be plenty to go around.

Can't blame people for a flawed system.
Selfish or not. Where there's a will.....If SAFC are that bothered they'll change ticket and points system. Don't hold your breath.

None of that is true though is it.
But had enough folk been selfish enough to do that it would have been though.........as I said folk didn't think it through at all................

I bet you wouldn't do it at Arsenal or Manure where you would be bothered if you got refused entry to the ground........

For those who've been before, how long does it take for the massive queue for the tube to shift? In past years it's been so long I've just walked it to the next station along instead.
I usually walk the other way to East Ham station - it's not that much further from the away end to be honest. Never a queue and you're likely to get a seat on the train...

I usually walk the other way to East Ham station - it's not that much further from the away end to be honest. Never a queue and you're likely to get a seat on the train...

This is a wise man. Upton Park is usually chocka. Or even getting on a bus, getting 2/3 stops further along the pink line and then getting back on again will be quicker.

This is a wise man. Upton Park is usually chocka. Or even getting on a bus, getting 2/3 stops further along the pink line and then getting back on again will be quicker.

Been to Upton Park a few times but this will be the first time we've had to go for a tube afterwards because we'll be heading back into London on the drink so I think we'll do either the walk to East Ham or the walk to the other tube rather than go to Upton Park and stand for donkeys. We'll be heading to Liverpool Street.

Been to Upton Park a few times but this will be the first time we've had to go for a tube afterwards because we'll be heading back into London on the drink so I think we'll do either the walk to East Ham or the walk to the other tube rather than go to Upton Park and stand for donkeys. We'll be heading to Liverpool Street.
You could walk to Forest Gate train station in Woodgrange Road which takes you direct to Liverpool street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back