Titanfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no one playing this on PC?

Have to say it feels a hell of a lot better than being bogged down with a controller. Usually not that bothered but wall-running is fantastic when you have a mouse.

Anyone tried them then?

Was going to but Respawn have fucked up the PC version big-style with the patch. They've unlocked the PC version's framerate but lock-on speed for weapons is tied to it... so the higher your framerate, the quicker you lock on. Smart pistol was (imo) broken by design but with this? Pretty much instant lock on if you've got the PC to power it.

So I've not even tried the new maps yet.

So no one playing this on PC?

Have to say it feels a hell of a lot better than being bogged down with a controller. Usually not that bothered but wall-running is fantastic when you have a mouse.

I have it on pc, I'm awful but I'm not playing cos everyone I know owns it on Xbox!

Feel free to add me G81Coates.

Anyone tried them then?

Was going to but Respawn have fucked up the PC version big-style with the patch. They've unlocked the PC version's framerate but lock-on speed for weapons is tied to it... so the higher your framerate, the quicker you lock on. Smart pistol was (imo) broken by design but with this? Pretty much instant lock on if you've got the PC to power it.

I can't see anywhere it lets you set your framerate?

Anyone tried them then?

Thankfully I got the game + season pass for £19 on mexico origin.

That also means the Xbone version is fucked as well btw. If one player is looking in the direction where loads of action is taking place, and an enemy player runs at him from the front (facing a side with very little action), and both are using smart pistols, guess who wins?

Yes it'd be a rare occurance, but still a gaping flaw in game design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back