Titanfall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempted to get it at Midnight on Thursday/Friday...the Mrs is away visiting her family from Thursday until Sunday, so I've got all weekend to play it.

This is the only thing that's making me a bit jealous about not getting an XBone.. but then I'm more of a single player man meself.

:eek::eek: I know it's all about opinions but the beta was excellent.
Was just futuristic COD for me, didn't really think the titans brought all that much to gameplay to be honest.

It was alright, but didn't strike me as being anything special.

Doesn't interest me in the slightest. Multiplayer only? I'll leave it.

All about opinions really, haven't given it a go and good reviews mean fairly little to me. I've never liked the Gears series for instance, despite most people raving about them. Thought it was boring.

Was just futuristic COD for me, didn't really think the titans brought all that much to gameplay to be honest.

It was alright, but didn't strike me as being anything special.

It might be worth giving it another go and making use of wall running and verticality.

During the beta my mate played and said it was "just like CoD", I showed him how to move around properly and he was hooked from then.

Can't get into it, but then I'm not a fan of futuristic first person games. Graphics look class but that's about it for me. Won't be getting this.

It's ugly as fuck but it plays so well. PC version playable from today and I'm level 21 so I've put a fair bit of time into it :lol: Mind there are some people who have already prestiged twice...

Best FPS multiplayer since CoD4. Enjoy it even more than Gears 3 and The Last of Us' multiplayer.

Origin store was dogs bollox for ordering so i had to go by Amazon. Apparently it's a big problem with Origin who do not seem to be getting the most helpful reviews!

Ordered for pc, i really struggle with FPS and am not good at all but i did give the Beta a blast and loved it so i may just try to play this as my first multiplayer game in ages!

Can't get into it, but then I'm not a fan of futuristic first person games. Graphics look class but that's about it for me. Won't be getting this.
Piss.[DOUBLEPOST=1394532715][/DOUBLEPOST]Hopefully get it a day early as pre ordered it. Looks class, enjoyed the beta. Probably be bored after a couple of months. Standard. :neutral:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back