Titanfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphics are poor like, bizarre that when creating a brand new franchise they decided to do it on an engine that is already old hat and going to age horrendously with each iteration.

Graphics are poor like, bizarre that when creating a brand new franchise they decided to do it on an engine that is already old hat and going to age horrendously with each iteration.
Reckon they would have struggled to get the gameplay as fast as it is with better graphics. There's a resolution boost on the way mind.

they choose the Source engine as early in development they wanted something that knew would work on the PS3

iffy performance aside it's a brilliant game like, just get's better and better once you learn how to move around the maps to your advantage picking people off who just play it like CoD

I really want to like this game but it's just meh all over..

fair enough I'm only rank 22 but I've already had enough.. I'm gutted anarl cos it cost me £54.99 digital lol

they choose the Source engine as early in development they wanted something that knew would work on the PS3

iffy performance aside it's a brilliant game like, just get's better and better once you learn how to move around the maps to your advantage picking people off who just play it like CoD

That'll be me lurking about with a sniper then getting kicked to death from behind.

Might need to change me ways although some maps lend themselves to this tactic more than others.

Loving this like. Absolute gaming highlight rodeo-ing (sp?) 2 titans in a row, before landing my Titan on another player!

:D:lol::cool:

I'm terrible but hopefully the improved match making will help me. Still enjoy it though, I don't know why :)

You sure? It's a Microsoft exclusive so why would they do that?

They only bought the exclusive rights for Titanfall 1 very, very late into development. The head of the development studio was shocked enough to say he was confused what was going on with his game on his twitter account.

It's not hard to understand why EA constantly gets voted worst company in America :lol:

I still need the achievement to win every campaign level with Militia but keep getting put on the IMC team every time. It's doing my head in now

Still haven't bought it yet, waiting for a cheapy copy off ebay as I am shit at games like this and might not like it.

Still haven't bought it yet, waiting for a cheapy copy off ebay as I am shit at games like this and might not like it.

I'm not too clever at it but as they're computer controlled bods knocking about you can pick off you still feel like you're in the game whilst improving your skills and not just getting picked off all the time.

I'm terrible but hopefully the improved match making will help me. Still enjoy it though, I don't know why :)

Totally with you on this, picked it up for a couple of hours last night and i was in a game where im the only player with a sub 40 score. (Just got to 15).

Its good that you can still play, and feel as though you are adding worth to the team although every other player is on 44, 45, 50!!

I haven't been on since before the weekend but I'm currently using stim with the advanced parkour kit. It's f***ing brilliant for getting round the map quick to collect flags or hard points.

Totally with you on this, picked it up for a couple of hours last night and i was in a game where im the only player with a sub 40 score. (Just got to 15).

Its good that you can still play, and feel as though you are adding worth to the team although every other player is on 44, 45, 50!!

I try not to get killed too often so as not to gift the opposition easy points, doesn't always work like !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back