Titanfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karl you need a bit of Fifa to settle you down mate!
It's daft though. Plus I keep getting put on teams of 3 against 6. The matchmaking seems rubbish since the latest update.

Having to get 50 kills with this weapon is just a pisstake though.

The lack of team balancing really does completely fuck this game a lot of the time.

So many matches where you think "I'm f***ing bossing this" and then at the end of game scoreboard it's 6 v 2 and you've just killed the same 2 people over and over and over again for 15 minutes...

Aye that was annoying. Once you get a few kills though you can add an attachment which makes it fire quicker. Makes it easier.
It's a lot weaker but faster. I'm on about 15 kills I think. A ridiculous amount of assists though.

I'm on with the lightning bolt one now. Far worse than the plasma

I reached level 50 then got bored so didn't bother playing the game any more.

I must say the matchmaking put my right off like very rarely did I have any close ran games.

I did enjoy pilot hunter the most like as titans weren't as necessary or point gaining compared to regular games.

Dunno if anyone still plays this but the season pass is free atm. I traded my copy in a while back like but I've downloaded the season pass anyway in case I pick it up for a few quid at some point

Dunno if anyone still plays this but the season pass is free atm. I traded my copy in a while back like but I've downloaded the season pass anyway in case I pick it up for a few quid at some point
When I got my xbone it was the titanfall exclusive one, enjoyed it as well. Might reinstall it if I have the space on my hard drive. Doubt it though 500gb is just not enough like.

When I got my xbone it was the titanfall exclusive one, enjoyed it as well. Might reinstall it if I have the space on my hard drive. Doubt it though 500gb is just not enough like.
It's actually a canny game. Don't really have any FPS games to just jump into and have a bit of fun anymore. I need to buy an external drive like, might get one next month

It's actually a canny game. Don't really have any FPS games to just jump into and have a bit of fun anymore. I need to buy an external drive like, might get one next month
Same mate. would'nt know where to start with getting one mind i was actually thinking about trading me xbone in and getting a 1TB one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back