Titanfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone looked at the challenges you are required to complete in order to 'prestige' or whatever the fuck its called on this. some of them are ridiculous, one for level 5 is to kill 50 ejecting pilots :eek: I havent managed to do that once yet. though it might be easier with the chaingun I suppose. they force you to use the shit guns for some other challenges as well:evil:

I either really enjoy a session on this or feel like smashing my xbox.

that's odd the rage mind. as that's the one thing that's making me love the game.
every games a laugh. Never feel like ive been robbed or cheated, quick scoped or any of that shite.
Just out gunned or out skilled. Reminds me of the joy I got from the first modern warfare.
Sometimes I score huge, other times I get hardly anything but on a whole pretty good.
Only time I've ever not enjoyed a game was with pretty bad lag. but that was the first, I just left that lobby.

Some of the moments I've had on this game are fantastic. That's what make it for me. Too many to mention.
Was super charging the last titan gun at the weekend and as I was tracking and firing someone below ejected straight into the beam as it fired. lol.

that's odd the rage mind. as that's the one thing that's making me love the game.
every games a laugh. Never feel like ive been robbed or cheated, quick scoped or any of that shite.
Just out gunned or out skilled. Reminds me of the joy I got from the first modern warfare.
Sometimes I score huge, other times I get hardly anything but on a whole pretty good.
Only time I've ever not enjoyed a game was with pretty bad lag. but that was the first, I just left that lobby.

Some of the moments I've had on this game are fantastic. That's what make it for me. Too many to mention.
Was super charging the last titan gun at the weekend and as I was tracking and firing someone below ejected straight into the beam as it fired. lol.

I've had a couple of amazing moments. On one game on Angel City I was up on the roof of a building above flag A. I saw it was contested so i dropped off the roof and into the window then snapped the bloke's neck. From dropping off the roof and falling blind into the window to snapping his neck in one smooth motion. "Xbox record that" got shouted after I'd finished celebrating the kill. :lol:

has anyone looked at the challenges you are required to complete in order to 'prestige' or whatever the fuck its called on this. some of them are ridiculous, one for level 5 is to kill 50 ejecting pilots :eek: I havent managed to do that once yet. though it might be easier with the chaingun I suppose. they force you to use the shit guns for some other challenges as well:evil:

So when you get to level 50 you can't just prestige, you've got to do a load of shite challenges?

I know. its shit. I suppose it one way its more of a challenge and keeps it interesting but some of the challenges are awful. those bellends who hit max prestige on the first couple of days must have been boosting as well.
Reminds me of black ops 1. If you wanted marathon pro, you had to play capture the flag in order to get it. Load of bollocks that.

Think another one of the challenges is to kill 75 people by dropping your titan on them when you call it in :lol:

Think another one of the challenges is to kill 75 people by dropping your titan on them when you call it in :lol:
:eek: well that just isnt going to happen is it. I mean you get maybe 4 titans a game and you are very lucky even if trying with placement to crush another titan. especially when titans on the ground are warned if they are in a drop zone.

really enjoying this now. cant be arsed with battlefield anymore, seems so slow after playing this. looking forward the new game modes they are going to be adding, not that theyve said what they are gonna be yet.

Level 17 and persisting with sniper !

Still learning the game like, burn cards etc.

Really enjoying it, the grunt and spectre things are a good idea, nice break from fifa.

really enjoying this now. cant be arsed with battlefield anymore, seems so slow after playing this. looking forward the new game modes they are going to be adding, not that theyve said what they are gonna be yet.
I'm going the other way. Getting more and more rage inducing. There seems to be more campers now. It's like the COD mentality, first few weeks people move about because it's a new game and they don't know the maps. Now everyone's familiar with the game, the campers have found their little hidey holes, stick the cloak on and set up shop. Seemed that way last night.

I'm going the other way. Getting more and more rage inducing. There seems to be more campers now. It's like the COD mentality, first few weeks people move about because it's a new game and they don't know the maps. Now everyone's familiar with the game, the campers have found their little hidey holes, stick the cloak on and set up shop. Seemed that way last night.
I still don't know the maps. Too big and too many buildings and rooftops. Very hard to camp anywhere in this I reckon because there are very few places where you can hole yourself up in. There's usually 3 or 4 different entry points to the buildings and people can come from any angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back