Tight fisted Ellis Short the owner who doesn't care or back our Managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

All those idiots on here who have slated him in the last month......he's just blown you out of the water......again!

Posts like this are almost as annoying as the ridiculously negative ones. We spend decent money on one player and straight away a thread appears sounding like you want to suck Ellis off. Is that really how unambitious we're becoming? We knew we needed at least one central midfielder, getting one in is hardly cause for celebration, it was the bare minimum. Yes it was a high fee but nowadays every club is spending similar. We've still managed to have no back up keeper and haven't managed to get a striker, which everyone knew was a major target for the window. The overly negative posts do my tits in too like, but the super fan "fuck you all it's all rosy" posts are nearly as bad. People have every right to be annoyed with how the club has been run and have every right to be disappointed with the transfer window. Maybe they just want a bit more for their club than the mediocrity you seem happy not just to accept but to celebrate

Where have I said that? He's had 3 months to sign 1 though, and we can't even agree terms for a loan striker from a championship club. He's running this club like a Sunday league team man.
Well you brought up the balance of the squad and said well done Ellis. I'd be very surprised if short had anything whatsoever to do with the balance of the squad.
How is he running it like a Sunday league team?

I've got no doubt that the club were grafting right up to the deadline to bring players in and I've also no doubt that everyone knew we were desperate for a striker and a keeper and the prices would be ridiculously over inflated, look at Alonso as an example or even N'Dong after one season in the French league

How is he running it like a Sunday league team?

How about employing people who had no idea how to run a football team, and no experience of managing a top flight, club. DeFanti, PDC, Congers, Gary the Hair, Byrne. Jobs for his mates kids and friends.
I know you won't have a word said against him, but in his time here, we've never been out the bottom 3 for 99% of each seasons, and he's never leaned his lesson, we are still scraping round at 1 minute to 12 trying to get a goalkeeper.

This board gives the OP over 90+ likes for a f***ing ridiculous post sounding like he wants to pipe short off.

We are seriously going to struggle, I can't believe the club hasnt brought in a GK and a striker.

However because he's spent 13.6m on a player alls well and good, fuck off imbeciles any 1 who dosent wear rose tinted glasses can see we are 1 injury away from dire straights and we are probably going to have to battle for our lives again.

How about employing people who had no idea how to run a football team, and no experience of managing a top flight, club. DeFanti, PDC, Congers, Gary the Hair, Byrne. Jobs for his mates kids and friends.
I know you won't have a word said against him, but in his time here, we've never been out the bottom 3 for 99% of each seasons, and he's never leaned his lesson, we are still scraping round at 1 minute to 12 trying to get a goalkeeper.
Difficult to say he hasn't learned his lesson, when he now has corrected all of those mistakes you listed. Bain has experience as does Moyes.
I will have a word said against him, I agree some of his decisions have been dreadful particularly the PDC DeFanti appointments.
Do you blame Short for the fact we haven't signed a keeper?

OP has had as bit of a mare like. We have performed poorly in the window again.

Mint player in Yann not getting done now.

1 keeper and 1 striker on the books. Even Sunday league teams have more !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back