Tight fisted Ellis Short the owner who doesn't care or back our Managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How about employing people who had no idea how to run a football team, and no experience of managing a top flight, club. DeFanti, PDC, Congers, Gary the Hair, Byrne. Jobs for his mates kids and friends.
I know you won't have a word said against him, but in his time here, we've never been out the bottom 3 for 99% of each seasons, and he's never leaned his lesson, we are still scraping round at 1 minute to 12 trying to get a goalkeeper.
agree m8, think he's got it more right with Bain abd moyes but time will tell as to how right. A good season for me will be 12th to 15th by January with couple of decent additions coming in. But I fear another relegation battle if I'm honest, which btw we'll survive☺

Difficult to say he hasn't learned his lesson, when he now has corrected all of those mistakes you listed. Bain has experience as does Moyes.
I will have a word said against him, I agree some of his decisions have been dreadful particularly the PDC DeFanti appointments.
Do you blame Short for the fact we haven't signed a keeper?

Yes I blame him, he is the man at the top, the buck stops at him for everything. Tried to sign Begovic, Ruddy and Mika that we know of, and he couldn't get a deal over the line. It's not like the longstanding LB issue we had, we can't put Rodders in goal.

Not sure why the abuse for the OP, the owner has backed the manager again.

How do you know this, why didn't he get his targeted keeper over the line?

Yes I blame him, he is the man at the top, the buck stops at him for everything. Tried to sign Begovic, Ruddy and Mika that we know of, and he couldn't get a deal over the line. It's not like the longstanding LB issue we had, we can't put Rodders in goal.
I don't think we are going to agree, we will sign a keeper though so not sure why that is such an issue. I'd be more worried about a forward.

Not sure why the abuse for the OP, the owner has backed the manager again.
The club failed to sign 3 players from the championship that Moyes wanted. We had targeted 5 or 6 players to come in and got 2. Even the short apologists where telling everyone to wait until the window shuts then we will see after the big Keane style transfer flurry. It's not happened.

How do you know this, why didn't he get his targeted keeper over the line?
I only know it because we have once again spent a decent amount compared to other similar level clubs, as we have consistently. I have no idea why we didn't.

The club failed to sign 3 players from the championship that Moyes wanted. We had targeted 5 or 6 players to come in and got 2. Even the short apologists where telling everyone to wait until the window shuts then we will see after the big Keane style transfer flurry. It's not happened.
We have no idea who was or wasn't wanted, why deals did or didn't happen. We have once again spent at a level in line or above most clubs around our level in the league despite being in a very poor financial position.

Standard by you, just hand out personal abuse

Even though I was proved totally right

You get kicks off calling people names like?

Big man.
The number of repetitive negative comments towards the club mean you deserve nothing else.. Its been depressing watching you on here. Wind your kneck in and people might start taking you seriously.

I wish we could transfer you and johnson in this window. You are utterly depressing.

Sorry Bob, your bombastic valedictory doesn't quite stand up to scrutiny. We are short of a striker and a goaly, as a minimum. We are heavily dependant on loans, again.

The number of repetitive negative comments towards the club mean you deserve nothing else.. Its been depressing watching you on here. Wind your kneck in and people might start taking you seriously.

I wish we could transfer you and johnson in this window. You are utterly depressing.

:lol:

You clearly have the wrong poster, I have spent the whole night defending the club ffs :lol:

You really are a total idiot like, you need to learn to read first mate.

Fair enough mate , still think we are better off with him than without him . Although I have followed the club for 60 years, I would have difficulty if we fell into Chinese hands for instance.

I prefer that too. Just wish he had pulled his thumb out and brought in the cover we so obviously need. Quality cover not prospects or cheap gambles that may pay off.

We seem to have broken the cycle of buying players from relegated clubs which is good. Spurs will regret signing Sissoko quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back