Tight fisted Ellis Short the owner who doesn't care or back our Managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
92ers, surely no coincidence

There were over 100 likes earlier today, it seems some have already back peddled :lol::lol::lol:

It's funny all the Short apologists have packed up for the night it seems...However I bet we'll see the " I'm the best sunlund fan in the world" Blah Blah Blah posts tomorrow :oops:

This. They may need some time to work out how this latest disaster was nothing to do with him.

Far too little. Can we see a free agent signing for cover up front given we are fucked if Defoe ends up injured.
Agree with that - a lot hanging around Jermaines neck. Let's hope he doesn't break it.
I want you boys in the Premier next season when Rafa's army will come marching to SOL
Have a sinking feeling I'm gonna be disappointed!

I can understand Ellis. If anyone of us was a billionaire and owned a football club and we had agents and players demanding wages and so on I would probably tell them to fuck off as well.

I would take the view it's my money and my club I'm in charge not the player or agent.

Fair enough mate , still think we are better off with him than without him . Although I have followed the club for 60 years, I would have difficulty if we fell into Chinese hands for instance.

Seriously? Russian and arab money has dominated English football for the last few years, why on earth would Chinese money be more of an issue?

Seriously? Russian and arab money has dominated English football for the last few years, why on earth would Chinese money be more of an issue?

Having seen the corruption in China first hand I would rather that my club has nothing to do with them . Mind you ,not keen on the Russian mafia or petrodollars either . Short seems to be the lesser of a lot of evils . Football is pretty fucked ,isn't it?:(

It would cost a fortune, you buy a player then want another one an hour later...

Eh?

Having seen the corruption in China first hand I would rather that my club has nothing to do with them . Mind you ,not keen on the Russian mafia or petrodollars either . Short seems to be the lesser of a lot of evils . Football is pretty fucked ,isn't it?:(

America are no better than Russia or China, evil war mongering bunch of bastards.

The bubble will explode one day, and we will then find out how fucked joe

He can be a world class coach but as injuries have already taken their toll and if others become injured we will struggle. The squad is paper thin and we havent got out of August yet.
Mate I'm in complete agreement with that. I do like a quote from Klopp the other day talking about coaching players and I think Moyes has that same approach. Shite support from the money man though.

Eh?

America are no better than Russia or China, evil war mongering bunch of bastards.

I wasn't commenting on America's morals ,only Shorts .
I've been to China and done quite a bit of business with them . Their lack of ethics as far as business goes ,their treatment of their workers is not something I would like to entertain at my football club .
Can't comment greatly on the US, Russia or the Arab countries as I have had less contact with them .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back