Tight fisted Ellis Short the owner who doesn't care or back our Managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're probAbly right mate . But my point is if he was given more money then maybe he'd be able to get a few more players the calibre of ndong ? Ndong was half our budget .. And furthermore no kaboul and mvilla is killing us .

I don't think adding Mvilla to our current midfield would dramatically improve us in all honesty since we bought Ndong, having said that i'd still have been extremely pleased to have bought him.

I'm not sure i'd trust Moyes with more money as I think he has been poor in the transfer market. The selling of Kaboul for 3 million and ending up playing Rodwell centre half v boro is in itself absolutely criminal. Another poor decision by Moyes

I don't think adding Mvilla to our current midfield would dramatically improve us in all honesty since we bought Ndong, having said that i'd still have been extremely pleased to have bought him.

I'm not sure i'd trust Moyes with more money as I think he has been poor in the transfer market. The selling of Kaboul for 3 million and ending up playing Rodwell centre half v boro is in itself absolutely criminal. Another poor decision by Moyes
There's not a lot he could of done about kaboul , and I dont know how much of a say moyes will of had in the price of kaboul ? Regardless we should of kept him and decisions like that are the reason we will go down and deservedly so .

There's not a lot he could of done about kaboul , and I dont know how much of a say moyes will of had in the price of kaboul ? Regardless we should of kept him and decisions like that are the reason we will go down and deservedly so .

I disagree mate I think there's plenty we could have done re Kaboul, of which the bare minimum was to say to him you can leave in January once we have somebody lined up as a replacement. The decision to sell him at the time we did and for the price we did is disgusting

At the very worst we could have kept Kaboul until January.

I disagree mate I think there's plenty we could have done re Kaboul, of which the bare minimum was to say to him you can leave in January once we have somebody lined up as a replacement. The decision to sell him at the time we did and for the price we did is disgusting
I said in a previous thread it was the worst business we have ever done . 3.5 million just shows what an utter joke this club is and how time and time again the board take the piss out of the supporters . Imo

At the very worst we could have kept Kaboul until January.
We just rolled over like we always do . Wether that be giving away a two goal lead or selling our best players like gyan , bent , Henderson , kaboul , the list is endless . And people have the nerve to have a go at fellow supporters who are that fed up they don't want to come back ? People say but we've been in the premier league ten years that's great for safc ? Is it though ? From 1900-1950 ( or around that ) we were always in the top flight . Fans need to have some perspective , we are a decent size club and imo we are underachieving and that stems from the boards ineptness .

Last edited:

The Kaboul sale was agreed when Allardyce was manager,

Also dropping Kone for being a knob for the most winnable home game we'll have in months before bringing him straight back into the team

On a serious note, I'm worried about Hat.

He hasn't been seen on here since earlier this month. Can anyone confirm if he's ok??

On a serious note, I'm worried about Hat.

He hasn't been seen on here since earlier this month. Can anyone confirm if he's ok??

I wouldn't be worried about him, I'd be worried about all of us who were blown out the water.

Joking aside IIRC his daughter (or wife) also posts on here, so I imagine if anything was wrong it'd be mentioned. Probably just on holiday and will come back to a load of sarcastic tags from us lot :lol::lol:

I wouldn't be worried about him, I'd be worried about all of us who were blown out the water.

Joking aside IIRC his daughter (or wife) also posts on here, so I imagine if anything was wrong it'd be mentioned. Probably just on holiday and will come back to a load of sarcastic tags from us lot :lol::lol:
He won't show up unless we turn our season around so he can give it the big I am.

I said in a previous thread it was the worst business we have ever done . 3.5 million just shows what an utter joke this club is and how time and time again the board take the piss out of the supporters . Imo

We just rolled over like we always do . Wether that be giving away a two goal lead or selling our best players like gyan , bent , Henderson , kaboul , the list is endless . And people have the nerve to have a go at fellow supporters who are that fed up they don't want to come back ? People say but we've been in the premier league ten years that's great for safc ? Is it though ? From 1900-1950 ( or around that ) we were always in the top flight . Fans need to have some perspective , we are a decent size club and imo we are underachieving and that stems from the boards ineptness .

this time last year we were being slated for buying kaboul and a well known radio presenter stated that whoever thought buying kaboul should be sacked and this was widely reported in the written press

again we don't know the reasons, so perhaps the revolution should wait until the reasons for the transfer become known. as for some of the others. bent was obviously tapped up and had his head turned in playing for England. Henderson was a 50/50 with the crowd but we got good money for him and the mig. gyan. who in their right mind would give up PL football for playing in the middle east.

as for the board taking the mickey, they have definitely got things wrong but they will not deliberately do that to supporters.

I agree with perspective

Reactions: Dsb
this time last year we were being slated for buying kaboul and a well known radio presenter stated that whoever thought buying kaboul should be sacked and this was widely reported in the written press

again we don't know the reasons, so perhaps the revolution should wait until the reasons for the transfer become known. as for some of the others. bent was obviously tapped up and had his head turned in playing for England. Henderson was a 50/50 with the crowd but we got good money for him and the mig. gyan. who in their right mind would give up PL football for playing in the middle east.

as for the board taking the mickey, they have definitely got things wrong but they will not deliberately do that to supporters.

I agree with perspective
I think everyone's just fed up of it all , the whole ten years in the pl doesn't wash with me at all .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back