These 3,000 child refugees.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is the relevance of the photo to Britain accepting 3000 vulnerable children refugees ?
Also, what is the context of the photo ? Surely that is important ptherwise people might think you are just using it out of context to further a false message.
Fcking calm down man
It was a joke after a daft reply to one of my posts
No need for a hissy fit

What is the relevance of the photo to Britain accepting 3000 vulnerable children refugees ?
Also, what is the context of the photo ? Surely that is important ptherwise people might think you are just using it out of context to further a false message.
What do you care man? None of this affects you so pipe down

I still don't get why their "compassionate" neighbours namely Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt,Tunisia, Algeria,Morocco, Dubai , UAE or Turkey don't volunteer to take these orphans.
Every single one of those countries has taken in hundreds of thousands if not millions of refugees

I still dont get why you don't read up on the situation a little before spouting off your wild allegations

Every single one of those countries has taken in hundreds of thousands if not millions of refugees

I still dont get why you don't read up on the situation a little before spouting off your wild allegations

First one picked at random from your list. And even the lucky ones are temporary until they can be moved on
UAE
Logon or register to see this image

Zoi Constantine Feb 02, 2010

DUBAI // More than 200 refugees are being provided with temporary protection in the UAE as they wait to be resettled in third countries, the UN refugee agency says. Most of the refugees come from Iraq and Afghanistan and entered the country legally, it says.
Aye millions.......

If you are going to spout your uninformed nonsense then at least learn what you are talking about.

Saudi Arabia.....They have issued 100,000 residency permits to Syrians and are sending aid to Jordan and Lebanon to help with their refugee numbers.

Iran.......According to the UNHCR there are at least 950,000 Afghans in Iran. The Iranians say up to 3,000,000.

Egypt.....There are at least 300,000 Syrians there and 10's 000's of Sudanese.

Tunisia......There are at least 2,000,000 Libyans there plus 1000's of sub Sahara refugees.

Algeria.......There are more than 97,000 refugees there.

Morocco. ......18,000 residency permits were issued in 2014 alone.

Dubai......... 150,000 Syrian refugees.

UAE. ........ 242,000 Syrian refugees there.

Turkey...... 2.750,000 Syrians plus many, many thousands more Afghans and Iraqis.

I notice you left Lebanon and Jordan off your list. Did they not fit your agenda ?

Alongside those figures the 23,000 figures for the worlds 6th largest economy are shameful.
Why is it that clowns like you get so fuckin aggressive? What's this about fuckin agenda's, do you think I give a fuck you bleeding heart prick?
If they've took that many they can take a few more, it's them fuckers who are slaughtering each other.

Why is it that clowns like you get so fuckin aggressive? What's this about fuckin agenda's, do you think I give a fuck you bleeding heart prick?
If they've took that many they can take a few more, it's them fuckers who are slaughtering each other.
Oh the irony of your post.

I gave you some cold stone facts to show your post was nonsense and you seem to have lost it. :lol::lol::lol:

You seem to have forgotten the bombs our government are dropping on them.

More things that you know nowt about but comment on from hundreds of miles away. Stop being a busybody you melt.
You still haven't quite grasped the concept of the world wide Web have you Boris.

Oh the irony of your post.

I gave you some cold stone facts to show your post was nonsense and you seem to have lost it. :lol::lol::lol:

You seem to have forgotten the bombs our government are dropping on them.
You're assuming I didn't know they were taking them, they're big enough and prosperous enough countries to deal with this.
Anyway you're right regarding the irony, I was over the top and apologise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back