These 3,000 child refugees.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Alfred

Striker
Looks as though the Government is having a change of heart after a rebellion among their own MP's and a plea from Sir Eric Reich, chairman of Kindertransport-Association of Jewish refugees.

He was quite eloquent in saying that 3,000 is only 5 per Parliamentary constituency.......which when you look at it that way it's hard to argue against. But, it doesn't work out like that in reality...the 20,000 already earmarked by the Government for resettlement will almost be exclusively be resettled in The North. Rochdale will take 651, more than the whole of the South East of England.....Oldham 451......and just 5 Northern towns will take in over a third of the refugees. Stockton-On-Tees has taken in 1,709 so far.

Given that each of the 3,000 child refugees is estimated to cost £50k it's hardly peanuts we are talking about here. IF they are to come to this country then London and the South East really need to be taking the majority of them.....it stinks of hand wringers easing their consciences but knowing fully they won't have any real contact with these people.

Looks as though the Government is having a change of heart after a rebellion among their own MP's and a plea from Sir Eric Reich, chairman of Kindertransport-Association of Jewish refugees.

He was quite eloquent in saying that 3,000 is only 5 per Parliamentary constituency.......which when you look at it that way it's hard to argue against. But, it doesn't work out like that in reality...the 20,000 already earmarked by the Government for resettlement will almost be exclusively be resettled in The North. Rochdale will take 651, more than the whole of the South East of England.....Oldham 451......and just 5 Northern towns will take in over a third of the refugees. Stockton-On-Tees has taken in 1,709 so far.

Given that each of the 3,000 child refugees is estimated to cost £50k it's hardly peanuts we are talking about here. IF they are to come to this country then London and the South East really need to be taking the majority of them.....it stinks of hand wringers easing their consciences but knowing fully they won't have any real contact with these people.
Any particular place in the south east?

I wouldnt take any of them.

We are already, unforgivably, taking in 20000 muslim gimmegrants and its about time that South America, China, India, NZ etc. took the rest. I have no idea why this is Europe's/UK's responsibility.

It is absolutely infuriating that when we are knee deep in debt that we will be taking kids in who cost a fortune to keep and once their whereabouts are known their parents will turn up demanding a right to a family life. I dont pay my taxes to keep waifs and strays from around the world - adult or children.

Its a no from me.

We are already, unforgivably, taking in 20000 muslim gimmegrants and its about time that South America, China, India, NZ etc. took the rest. I have no idea why this is Europe's/UK's responsibility.

It is absolutely infuriating that when we are knee deep in debt that we will be taking kids in who cost a fortune to keep and once their whereabouts are known their parents will turn up demanding a right to a family life. I dont pay my taxes to keep waifs and strays from around the world - adult or children.

Its a no from me.
Yeah

But you're a complete cunt

Its a no from me.
Your altruism and compassion are inspirational.

Your altruism and compassion are inspirational.
Couldnt care less. They hate us anyway so I have no idea why we are taking in people who dont even like us and spending a fortune on them. Most of the ME in Europe spends their life on the dole.

Yet more social re-engineering from Call Me Dave and his bilderberg chums.

Its time the were all shipped off to the rest of the world and left Europe alone. We dont want them.

Yeah

But you're a complete cunt
I also speak for the vast majority of this country who also dont want them. They are nothing to do with us. Send them back and stop them coming in. We are full up.

Its a no from me.
Since when have any South American countries, China, India or New Zealand been bombing the fuck out of Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria ? Unlike the European countries and Britain they haven't. Britain and Europe have a moral responsibility to aid these children who are homeless and living away from their country because of our countries foreign policy and actions.

Couldnt care less. They hate us anyway so I have no idea why we are taking in people who dont even like us and spending a fortune on them. Most of the ME in Europe spends their life on the dole.

Its time the were all shipped off to the rest of the world and left Europe alone. We dont want them.

I also speak for the vast majority of this country who also dont want them. They are nothing to do with us. Send them back and stop them coming in. We are full up.
Do you? Do you really? :lol:

You're a berk

Yes we know you don't care. Number one all the way etc. However you are wrong about the second bold bit. What you fail to appreciate is that it is exactly this kind of act of kindness and compassion that defines what is great about the British way of life, not the little Englander crap that you and Farage revel in.

Since when have any South American countries, China, India or New Zealand been bombing the fuck out of Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria ? Unlike the European countries and Britain they haven't. Britain and Europe have a moral responsibility to aid these children who are homeless and living away from their country because of our countries foreign policy and actions.
Whats bombing got to do with it?

Did I ask Call Me Dave to bomb the ME? No I didnt. Neither did the rest of our communities suffering through these crime ridden, disease ridden, never to work ME waifs and strays in this country.

This is social re-engineering at its finest from the EU/Cameron/his chums.

We have absolutely no f***ing moral responsibility at all to take any of them. If you want them then you should be asked to pay for them and better still look after them in your home.

:lol::lol:

In your dreams or to your like minded mates ranting in the pub maybe.
Go onto any social media site and other than the hand wringing left wing everyone else wants fuckall to do with them. They are about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit.

Did I ask Call Me Dave to bomb the ME? No I didnt. Neither did the rest of our communities suffering through these crime ridden, disease ridden, never to work ME waifs and strays in this country.

We have absolutely no f***ing moral responsibility at all to take any of them. If you want them then you should be asked to pay for them and better still look after them in your home.

Go onto any social media site and other than the hand wringing left wing everyone else wants fuckall to do with them. They are about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit.
We have a responsibility

They would likely contribute more than you to British society. What have you ever done apart from write a couple of shit books?

We have a responsibility

They would likely contribute more than you to British society. What have you ever done apart from write a couple of shit books?

I haven't.

I didn't bomb anyone or start wars to drum up business for crooked mates.

Nobody on here or anywhere else can summarise the mood of an entire country. There are plenty of kids in the UK who need looking after first. Spend the cash on decent child's services, mental health facilities, hospital units etc. etc.

Last edited:
Trolling about child refugees :oops:
I'll troll about who I like. I wonder how old the children are - 21? Probably got beards and wear size 12 shoes. Chancers, the lot of them.

We will get fuckall thanks from them and will get any hospitality we give them shoved down our throats.

You are so full of prejudice and hate, you must have a pretty sad life.

Your mind is sick to be able to equate 3000 desparate children to "social re-engineering ".

So we bomb the fuck out of countries completely destabilising them and we have no moral responsibility to help the people whose lives we are f***ing up ? Right you are.

Stick with your Stormfront and Britain Furst websites, you will find like minded people there. People might actually listen to your hate filled rantings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back