These 3,000 child refugees.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the irony of your post.

I gave you some cold stone facts to show your post was nonsense and you seem to have lost it. :lol::lol::lol:

You seem to have forgotten the bombs our government are dropping on them.

You still haven't quite grasped the concept of the world wide Web have you Boris.
I know it's irking you that people keep citing that living elsewhere makes you less informed but let me explain why they do that....it's because you live in Holland and are not as invested in what happens here as the rest of us. Whether you like it or not that remains a fact.

Oh....and they're not 'our' government are they :lol:

First one picked at random from your list. And even the lucky ones are temporary until they can be moved on
UAE
Logon or register to see this image

Zoi Constantine Feb 02, 2010

DUBAI // More than 200 refugees are being provided with temporary protection in the UAE as they wait to be resettled in third countries, the UN refugee agency says. Most of the refugees come from Iraq and Afghanistan and entered the country legally, it says.
Aye millions.......

Well spotted. In 2010, before the Syrian civil war even started, the number was much smaller than 100K.

In 2016 however...

Well spotted. In 2010, before the Syrian civil war even started, the number was much smaller than 100K.

In 2016 however...
How many now then? Hundreds of thousands? Millions?

Every single one of those countries has taken in hundreds of thousands if not millions of refugees

I still dont get why you don't read up on the situation a little before spouting off your wild allegations
Any idea how many?

Last edited:
Well that asylum seeker in Cardiff found wearing a wristband to be hell. How's he gonna manage in Butlins like?

"He said: “My time in Lynx House was one of the most horrible experiences in my life. I hated wearing the wristbands and sometimes refused to wear them and was turned away from food."

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...kers-made-to-wear-coloured-wristbands-cardiff
If wearing a wristband was one of the most horrible things in his life whatever he was fleeing couldn't really have been all that bad
These refugees seem quite happy to wear theirs:

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back