The Waffen SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

the tiger was mk6 tiger royale/king was 7 there was actually an 8 only 3 made never saw action 80 ton with a 100mm cannon,,mentioned this before mk4's fought for syria in 67 on the golan heights and were knocked out by israeli british made centurions..syria got them from spain and france

was thinking that mesel

They couldn't even pronounce it properly, they were in the Essh Essh

the essh essh brilliant:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah i'll be giving up soon. I'm off for a drink and take the dog out.

mollie?

You have to love the ranks:

SS-Oberstgruppenführer und Generaloberst der Waffen-SS

which is:

SS-Supreme group leader and colonel general of the Waffen-SS

3rd SS Division Totenkopf = a division in the waffen ss

SS-Totenkopfverbände the part of the ss responsible for guarding the death camps and not even part of the waffen ss

btw i know that the waffen ss took over the running of the camps in 44 im just f***ing with old high horse

well it was way before 44...

The aforementioned SS's Economic Department (WVHA) took charge of the camps in the early 40's, and then about a year later (sometime in 1942) all the staff and personnel (from camp guards to admin) were then supplied by the Waffen SS

The SS-WVHA were the ones who came up with generating the funding by selling things like the gold (from teeth) to cashing in on the insurance policies for those in the camps.

The Waffen SS guarded the camps, and like I said before they then exchanged personnel throughout the war (from position at a camp, to frontline, to admin, or transport role) .... meanwhile those within the SS-WVHA gave approval on who could or who couldn't run businesses, which for them was simple economics.

well it was way before 44...

The aforementioned SS's Economic Department (WVHA) took charge of the camps in the early 40's, and then about a year later (sometime in 1942) all the staff and personnel (from camp guards to admin) were then supplied by the Waffen SS

The SS-WVHA were the ones who came up with generating the funding by selling things like the gold (from teeth) to cashing in on the insurance policies for those in the camps.

The Waffen SS guarded the camps, and like I said before they then exchanged personnel throughout the war (from position at a camp, to frontline, to admin, or transport role) .... meanwhile those within the SS-WVHA gave approval on who could or who couldn't run businesses, which for them was simple economics.

another reason why all waffen ss members were war criminals

thats not entirely true either

originally the einsatzgruppen came from the police, or gestapo, or political police units. The German term was the Sicherheitspolizei (security police). In fact there was no SS involvement at all prior to Poland (so actions in Austria or with the Czech's)
Then in September '39 the Germans merged the Sicherheitspolizei, Gestapo, and other police units and Himmler formed what became the RHSA (of which a quarter was made up from SS elements)

I think a lot of people make a mistake here because Himmler was also behind the SS, but these (the SS and the RHSA) are in fact two different departments or organisations, just like the Gestapo was before the war.

Just like to point out that wasnt my post, i pretty much said what youre saying above

Seems to be quoting the wrong person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back