The Waffen SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome fighting machine or just licensed murderers?

it is a matter of historical fact that the waffen ss was responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent civilians and prisoners or war

they filled the ranks of the einsatzgruppen and staffed the death camps

the " we were just the soldiers of the ss" is lie

walter mitty said:
it is a matter of historical fact that the waffen ss was responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent civilians and prisoners or war

they filled the ranks of the einsatzgruppen and staffed the death camps

the " we were just the soldiers of the ss" is lie

So folk heroes to those of a certain tendency on here?

Didn't the SS have a rate high of suicide within its ranks? I may be wrong, but weren't the gas chambers invented because the troops were struggling to mentally cope with what they were being asked to do?

Didn't the SS have a rate high of suicide within its ranks? I may be wrong, but weren't the gas chambers invented because the troops were struggling to mentally cope with what they were being asked to do?

yes

one million people n western russia/poland are still completely unaccounted for after "meeting" the waffen ss/einsatzgruppen

Dumb Blonde said:

Big part of it, yes. Alcoholism and suicide were rife because before Zyklon B the SS were manually executing Jews.

This and they were using to much ammunition, as the Germans like to say it wasn't very efficient!

fritz haber i was thinking of

Haber defended gas warfare against accusations that it was inhumane, saying that death was death, by whatever means it was inflicted. During the 1920s, scientists working at his institute developed the cyanide gas formulation Zyklon A, which was used as an insecticide, especially as a fumigant in grain stores.[13] During the Holocaust, Zyklon A was alterred by the Nazis to be used in the gas chambers of concentration camps as Zyklon B. Haber's creation of Zyklon A was tragically used to kill millions of his own people after his death. This was one of many ironies and contradictions that would plague Fritz Haber's life.

fritz haber i was thinking of

Haber defended gas warfare against accusations that it was inhumane, saying that death was death, by whatever means it was inflicted. During the 1920s, scientists working at his institute developed the cyanide gas formulation Zyklon A, which was used as an insecticide, especially as a fumigant in grain stores.[13] During the Holocaust, Zyklon A was alterred by the Nazis to be used in the gas chambers of concentration camps as Zyklon B. Haber's creation of Zyklon A was tragically used to kill millions of his own people after his death. This was one of many ironies and contradictions that would plague Fritz Haber's life.
i was refering to
Hoechst AG (ig faben) that became aventis which is now sanofi
they produced Zyklon B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back