the caring club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a matter of who you believe in regard to how many people died in "the holocaust". Anyway this has nothing to do with this thread other than highlighting what a petty, self righteous cockwomble @haway is.

Jesus wept man.

How f***ing deluded are you to think that I'm self-righteous because I don't let you get away with collapsing 6 million people into 30,000? Literally nobody thinks that "opinion" is okay these days.

Why does it annoy me so much that you deny the holocaust? To be honest, it doesn't annoy me that much. I know there are a few people about who are sufficiently bigoted/ uneducated that they believe this shit. But what I won't do is let you freely skip from politics thread to politics thread on the SMB without pointing out to people that your political background is being sympathetic to the Third Reich.

That is why I keep bringing it up. If you had actually defended why you deny the holocaust, and actually argued about why you hold the views you have, I might have had some time for you. As it was you just posted a load of shit about the holocaust not happening, threatened to sue me when I called you a holocaust denier (you are a holocaust denier) and then refused to explain in any way why you had decided only 30,000 people died in the holocaust.

Quick change of posting attitude there:lol:
What a negative fella you are. You are never happier on here when you can kick the club. pathetic.

yes he was happy then, as the club held a meeting and said he could store his chair as usual, then changed their minds once he'd renewed for this season.

his grandson is disabled so he probably has more understanding than you have.

yes we were given a pass for the orange car park, you try pushing a wheelchair back to the ground when it is emptying, it isn't easy.

after a year of trying to get this sorted, and after being told before this season started we could store his chair, now we can't . the club don't answer e mails, so what else could i do?
accept the decision? We cant always get what we want mate as sad as it seems.

Last edited:
What a negative fella you are. You are never happier on here when you can kick the club. pathetic.

accept the decision? We cant always get what we want mate as sad as it seems.

think that's what the club want us to do, but what if the person who need a wheelchair purely for transportation, like my dad, is instead a young child. would they tell the parent to leave the kid there and go back to the car with the chair etc?

think that's what the club want us to do, but what if the person who need a wheelchair purely for transportation, like my dad, is instead a young child. would they tell the parent to leave the kid there and go back to the car with the chair etc?

As with your dad it would probably depend on circumstance. If the kid could walk short distances and didn't want a disabled space in the ground they'd probably offer the nearest car park space. If the kid couldn't walk short distances and couldn't exit in an emergency without his carer they'd presumably push for him to take the disabled space in the ground as it's the safer option.

By law the club has to make provisions for disabled fans, they've done that by offering the disabled space. Offering the car park space is actually a decent gesture. Yes they should find somewhere to store chairs in the ground but again it might be no quicker than going out to the car park and back in depending on where in the ground they have the room, there's no guarantee the suitable area will be only a minute and a half away from everyone in the ground who needs to use it

Whilst I sympathise with your position mate I do not support running to the press. The NE press (particularly the BBC) havent a good word to say about Sunderland AFC so dont give them any ammunition IMHO. Hope you get sorted anyway.

Whilst I sympathise with your position mate I do not support running to the press. The NE press (particularly the BBC) havent a good word to say about Sunderland AFC so dont give them any ammunition IMHO. Hope you get sorted anyway.

You are kidding right. All the press are biased massively towards Sunderland. Mackemedia

I don't see why folk can't understand the OP/his father. A disabled space is not an option - neither of them want it and that is their right. We might not agree with it (that is also people's right).

The club have offered up several solutions except the one that was until recently perfectly acceptable but now it seem isn't any longer, despite the photographers having no qualms with the seat being there and indeed use it as a temporary half time seat.

I witnessed the commotion in the west stand (downstairs near the bookies) presumably as the pair were being removed. Is that really what it has come to and is it really necessary? I mean really?

Easy to just say accept this or that but place yourself in their position with your nearest and dearest.....

Every company and corporation is subject to Health and Safety.

Look at it from the club's point of view. Do you think they'd risk bad press unless they had a higher authority breathing down their neck?

There comes a point when if the options put forward to you aren't to your liking then that's your lookout. It's sounds harsh but it's a reality of life.

because this way i'd be with him, not running to the orange car park to get his chair, fairly obvious really

Again not to sound unduly harsh, but do you not think that what you want isn't always the most important thing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back