sunderland cycling jersey

• Thread starter the flying graysons
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have a black training top that I occasionally cycle in, also got a Red white and black Nalini one. Where are you riding to/from and do you want company/support? Are you doing it for a charity and if so links?
Sorry if you have answered all these questions already am now going to do what I should have done in the first place and read the rest of the thread.

You and me both
We might have to have a UK support ride in a Live aid stylee?
Tell you what Manuel, your personality is living upto your username lately! ;)

For what it's worth though, I'm up for a stylee like.

HI All. Right it looks like a goer. The club have been very supportive and agreed that we can use the club crest for this one off as it is a good cause. Great to see that the Caring club does still exist. It also looks like we have the minimum order quantity so the costs are going to be
Shirts $ 115 This should include the design cost spread over the 12 shirts if it is any more I will cover it . The exchange rate is just over 2 to the pound at the minute so it should be about 90 stirling including P and P
P & P to the UK $60 per shirt ( if we can aggregate them up it may be cheaper but we may also hit import tarrifs I will double check but assume this is the cost)
This is who I think wants them if I have got it wrong then please let me know ASAP. You will need to let me know the sizes by tomorrow. if you PM the size I will let you know my bank account. the way it will need to work is that you pay me direct for the shirts and then also make any donations direct to the Ride to conquer cancer website.
The list is :
Me X 4
@cambsmackem
@ibiza mackem
@Penfold
@nz joe
@Jacksnuts
@Flared Hicks
@Thurston

Any more ?

Size guide is here
www.tineli.co.nz

Hi, put me down for one if you can deliver to Vietnam, or better still, have it in the UK before Christmas? PM me the payment details etc. All the best with the cancer, my Mum & Dad both been through it in the past few years.

I'm in.... Is there a final design or if not do you need any help with it.. Just let me know?

I'm in.... Is there a final design or if not do you need any help with it.. Just let me know?
The guys are going to come back with a design in the next day or so

Hi, put me down for one if you can deliver to Vietnam, or better still, have it in the UK before Christmas? PM me the payment details etc. All the best with the cancer, my Mum & Dad both been through it in the past few years.
Either should be doable. The guys is guaranteeing delivery in NZ by 15 th of November which will leave good time to get it to the UK by Xmas

Last edited by a moderator:
This is their other effort to more closely match this years kit. Personally I prefer the first one what does everyone else think ? we can go :
Option one above red sleeves 7 stripes
Option 2 below here with 5 stripes and a shitty bit of white.
Option 3 a hybrid of the two with red sleeves and 5 stripes
If everyone can let me know preferences overnight and your sizes by PM I will rack up the manufacture. Of course my choice of style if final but I will go with the majority. the cut will be short sleeves in case anyone is too gay for this ?

Logon or register to see this image

@@cambsmackem
@@ibiza mackem
@@Penfold
@@nz joe
@@Jacksnuts
@@Flared Hicks
@@Thurston

This is the final option I think this is my preferred

See choices above

Last edited by a moderator:

I did this in about three mins on this website http://www.owayo.ie/cycling-custom-jerseys.htm

Best of luck mate
That's canny that like - I reckon that the club are missing out on a marketing opportunity here, especially with the fever of the Tour de France still pretty fresh. Might be worth approaching the club - they can only say no!

Good luck with the battle Grayson, I'll chuck in some sponsorship when you post your Just Giving link. All the best.

As some of you know I am suffering from cancer at the minute and as part of my fight am doing a 200 km charity ride in November with my kids. I had not been on a bike in years so it is a bit of a challenge but having a tough goal really helps me focus my mind. I was thinking it would be really great to do the ride in the lads colors but can't really afford the extra drag of just doing it in strip. Does anyone know if there is any where we can get some proper cycling jerseys in SAFC colors in the uk?

Sorry to hear about the cancer mate. Try getting in touch with the Foundation of Light, they did a charity ride a few months back and may have some spares to donate to you, good luck with the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back