sunderland cycling jersey

• Thread starter the flying graysons
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those extra charges are bollocks like. Last time I sent pressies home for my little nieces i got shafted with all that so they get checks now. Just be thankful Daddyo isn't your postie or you'd get nowt.

Mine was a medium and fits me fine. Must be shite to be a fattie!

Hope I get a bike for Christmas!

Card through the door today saying there's a customs charge to pay. Then an £8 admin fee. And then it won't be delivered till next Monday at the earliest.

Why not just let the postie take £20 including tip and be done with?

Twats. :evil:

Yeah, mine was 19.41 Pounds to retrieve from the Post Office. Anyway it's all good and fits good, perhaps a little tight at the waist band, but this will give nee problem. Now just need to get out on the bike, so Vietnam and perhaps Indonesia will see the Sunderland cyclist soon.

Those extra charges are bollocks like. Last time I sent pressies home for my little nieces i got shafted with all that so they get checks now. Just be thankful Daddyo isn't your postie or you'd get nowt.

Mine was a medium and fits me fine. Must be shite to be a fattie!

Hope I get a bike for Christmas!

medium...! have you had your shoulders removed ;)

@rocky

Hope this link works. It should be my youngest lads donation page. I am sitting with tears in my eyes having just read his personal statement on the ride website. You don't realize how hard this f***ing disease hits those that you love. harder for them than you. Any contributions would be most appreciated. I want the money to go to reasearch onto chemotherapy induced neuropathy. This is a side effect of the chemo that basically deystroys the nerves in your fingers and feet. I have constant pins and needles and cramps from it. I have it quite bad but in the worst cases b=people have to give up on treatment or may never walk again. They have identified the cause but the research is into mitigating the side effect whilst continue with the efficacy of the drugs. A treatment would mean a much improved quality of life, both during and after chemo.

Any contributions most welcome. Hope the link works but give me a shout if it doesn't

https://secure2.convio.net/cfnz/sit...n=root&PROXY_TYPE=20&PROXY_ID=1030409

Great shout.

My mother was a concert pianist but after chemo she could not play anymore. I found her burning her scores in the garden and soon after she refused any further treatment. Without being able to play she lost her fight.

Card through the door today saying there's a customs charge to pay. Then an £8 admin fee. And then it won't be delivered till next Monday at the earliest.

Why not just let the postie take £20 including tip and be done with?

Twats. :evil:
I marked them as gifts there should not be an import charge the robbin twats.

Great shout.

My mother was a concert pianist but after chemo she could not play anymore. I found her burning her scores in the garden and soon after she refused any further treatment. Without being able to play she lost her fight.
I can imagine catt terrible thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back