sunderland cycling jersey

• Thread starter the flying graysons
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peddling squares do a proper cycling top which is American themed,but has red and white stripes.Looked good to me,so i bought one.There's a pic somewhere.I'll see if i can find it.

Good luck with everything.

no worries. if you need any help from this side of the pond let me know.
Cheers will do their website says they will.send here so fingers crossed they don't have my eyes out

Logon or register to see this image
Logon or register to see this image

I did this in about three mins on this website http://www.owayo.ie/cycling-custom-jerseys.htm

Best of luck mate
That looks cool. I might nick that if the guys in oz can make them. Might have left it a bit late to get them made and shipped.from the uk

I'd be up for one and make a healthy donation, let me know if you need a deposit. Best of luck.

The definition of a MAMIL (middle aged man in Lycra)!

:lol: Middle age was quite a while back mate.Old man in Lycra works.

What about cycling clubs around Sunderland do they not have something to suit?

Sunderland Clarion cc are red and white,but not stripes.Theres a few lads selling their tops cheapish just now.Doubt the club would sell to anyone not a memeber though.

Last edited:
Selling them for donations seems like a good idea.
Good idea looks like the minimum order quantities are around 10 garments with a price of about $100 AUD ( 50 Quid ) or 75 Euro if I get them made up in Europe. Would need to factor P and P in to that as well like. lets say 80 quid cost price delivered UK. Who would be in ?

Good stuff mate. I hope you kick cancers arse. Do you have a just giving page?

@rocky

Hope this link works. It should be my youngest lads donation page. I am sitting with tears in my eyes having just read his personal statement on the ride website. You don't realize how hard this f***ing disease hits those that you love. harder for them than you. Any contributions would be most appreciated. I want the money to go to reasearch onto chemotherapy induced neuropathy. This is a side effect of the chemo that basically deystroys the nerves in your fingers and feet. I have constant pins and needles and cramps from it. I have it quite bad but in the worst cases b=people have to give up on treatment or may never walk again. They have identified the cause but the research is into mitigating the side effect whilst continue with the efficacy of the drugs. A treatment would mean a much improved quality of life, both during and after chemo.

Any contributions most welcome. Hope the link works but give me a shout if it doesn't

https://secure2.convio.net/cfnz/sit...n=root&PROXY_TYPE=20&PROXY_ID=1030409

Had good news from the docs today. Cancer markers are in the normal range so tracking well . 1 year down 4 to go till I am "cured:

So the minimum order quo is 10 cycling tops who is in?

Good idea looks like the minimum order quantities are around 10 garments with a price of about $100 AUD ( 50 Quid ) or 75 Euro if I get them made up in Europe. Would need to factor P and P in to that as well like. lets say 80 quid cost price delivered UK. Who would be in ?

I'll take one bud

As some of you know I am suffering from cancer at the minute and as part of my fight am doing a 200 km charity ride in November with my kids. I had not been on a bike in years so it is a bit of a challenge but having a tough goal really helps me focus my mind. I was thinking it would be really great to do the ride in the lads colors but can't really afford the extra drag of just doing it in strip. Does anyone know if there is any where we can get some proper cycling jerseys in SAFC colors in the uk?

We had a look at this a couple of years ago when we kicked the c2c off and a couple of places we approached were reluctant without the clubs ok (we were looking to incoporate the badge mind), if you can get the numbers it didn't work out as exepnsive as we thought but the minimum orders were 100. I'll see if I can dig out the responses when I get home, @TAFKARLC also looked into it, not sure if he's still posting but I'll try and get in touch with him via Bellendbook. Not sure if the C2C will happen next year but if it does I'm sure you'll shift some that way.

Good luck with the cancer shit.

We had a look at this a couple of years ago when we kicked the c2c off and a couple of places we approached were reluctant without the clubs ok (we were looking to incoporate the badge mind), if you can get the numbers it didn't work out as exepnsive as we thought but the minimum orders were 100. I'll see if I can dig out the responses when I get home, @TAFKARLC also looked into it, not sure if he's still posting but I'll try and get in touch with him via Bellendbook. Not sure if the C2C will happen next year but if it does I'm sure you'll shift some that way.

Good luck with the cancer shit.
I have emailed the club to ask them about copywrite on the strip etc. Was even thinking of going for the 72 strip as that was when I started going to games. Did anyone ask the club when you looked at it? Once you get beyond 15 it is no more expensive than a non bespoke top

I have emailed the club to ask them about copywrite on the strip etc. Was even thinking of going for the 72 strip as that was when I started going to games. Did anyone ask the club when you looked at it? Once you get beyond 15 it is no more expensive than a non bespoke top

i asked the club years ago when the 'boozer' wanted some t-shirts made with the current badge on and it was a big 'no-way'... would be no problem with the old badge though and the stripes, which is why they changed the badge in the first place (copyright).

The minimum quantity is 10 so need another half dozen or so people willing to pay $104 NZ plus P and P to the UK.

Had good news from the docs today. Cancer markers are in the normal range so tracking well . 1 year down 4 to go till I am "cured:

So the minimum order quo is 10 cycling tops who is in?

Fantastic news.

Smbs thoughts are with you n fellow smb sufferers. Terrifying how rife cancer appears atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back