sunderland cycling jersey

• Thread starter the flying graysons
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I would be very interested in one. I'm based in NZ (Christchurch) if there's someway of posting mine to a NZ address?

Bugger.I though i was unique.

Nah mate.I bought it at Peddling squares,and there was more on the rack.Obvious attraction for red and whites though.

Edit. It wasn't me ,by the way.

Bugger.I though i was unique.

Nah mate.I bought it at Peddling squares,and there was more on the rack.Obvious attraction for red and whites though.

Edit. It wasn't me ,by the way.

The missus (no) confirms the shirt is very similar to the pic. Sorry it wasnt you :(

Good idea looks like the minimum order quantities are around 10 garments with a price of about $100 AUD ( 50 Quid ) or 75 Euro if I get them made up in Europe. Would need to factor P and P in to that as well like. lets say 80 quid cost price delivered UK. Who would be in ?
Put me down for one Stu.
Send bank details and will put it in soon as.
All the best for the ride and the fight against the bastard.

As some of you know I am suffering from cancer at the minute and as part of my fight am doing a 200 km charity ride in November with my kids. I had not been on a bike in years so it is a bit of a challenge but having a tough goal really helps me focus my mind. I was thinking it would be really great to do the ride in the lads colors but can't really afford the extra drag of just doing it in strip. Does anyone know if there is any where we can get some proper cycling jerseys in SAFC colors in the uk?

Last edited:
As some of you know I am suffering from cancer at the minute and as part of my fight am doing a 200 km charity ride in November with my kids. I had not been on a bike in years so it is a bit of a challenge but having a tough goal really helps me focus my mind. I was thinking it would be really great to do the ride in the lads colors but can't really afford the extra drag of just doing it in strip. Does anyone know if there is any where we can get some proper cycling jerseys in SAFC colors in the uk?
Give Richie a call at Team Cycles on the Team Valley. He's a cracking lad and has contacts who put his kit together that he sells. He'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck mate! Are you up for anyone joining you on parts of your ride?

Give Richie a call at Team Cycles on the Team Valley. He's a cracking lad and has contacts who put his kit together that he sells. He'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck mate! Are you up for anyone joining you on parts of your ride?
The ride will be in new zealand mate but anyone is free to drop in.

Right I will email the guy today and check the lead times and feasibility. I will then om everyone who is interested to get size details etc. Sounds like it might be doable. It will probably be cheaper if one of the uk based chaps agree to be the uk distributor like. Any volunteers?

HI All. Right it looks like a goer. The club have been very supportive and agreed that we can use the club crest for this one off as it is a good cause. Great to see that the Caring club does still exist. It also looks like we have the minimum order quantity so the costs are going to be
Shirts $ 115 This should include the design cost spread over the 12 shirts if it is any more I will cover it . The exchange rate is just over 2 to the pound at the minute so it should be about 90 stirling including P and P
P & P to the UK $60 per shirt ( if we can aggregate them up it may be cheaper but we may also hit import tarrifs I will double check but assume this is the cost)
This is who I think wants them if I have got it wrong then please let me know ASAP. You will need to let me know the sizes by tomorrow. if you PM the size I will let you know my bank account. the way it will need to work is that you pay me direct for the shirts and then also make any donations direct to the Ride to conquer cancer website.
The list is :
Me X 4
@cambsmackem
@ibiza mackem
@Penfold
@nz joe
@Jacksnuts
@Flared Hicks
@Thurston

Any more ?

Size guide is here
www.tineli.co.nz

I have a black training top that I occasionally cycle in, also got a Red white and black Nalini one. Where are you riding to/from and do you want company/support? Are you doing it for a charity and if so links?
Sorry if you have answered all these questions already am now going to do what I should have done in the first place and read the rest of the thread.

Realised after I posted, probably a bit too far for me to go!:lol:
You and me both :oops:
We might have to have a UK support ride in a Live aid stylee?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back