Skinny v Fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat people have enough on their plates without getting stick too imo.

Was outside silky school today at half 3,f***ing disgusting the state of some of the young lasses.

Fat as fuck with greasy hair in a ponytail with shit tats on there fat tits.

Why on earth anyone who's fat wouldn't do something about it is beyond me. Hit the gym man.

Why anyone is an alcoholic and wouldn't stop drinking, a smoker and wouldn't stop smoking, a drug addict and wouldn't stop drugs etc. etc. etc. The root of all these issues is some form of irrationality imo. Judging people for it is stupid - because everyone shows similar irrationalities at some times.

Why anyone is an alcoholic and wouldn't stop drinking, a smoker and wouldn't stop smoking, a drug addict and wouldn't stop drugs etc. etc. etc. The root of all these issues is some form of irrationality imo. Judging people for it is stupid - because everyone shows similar irrationalities at some times.
Eating junk food isn't an addiction as far as I'm concerned :lol:
Reminds me of this:
Logon or register to see this image

Eating junk food isn't an addiction as far as I'm concerned :lol:
Reminds me of this:
Logon or register to see this image

Well if you characterise addiction as including psychological addictions e.g. gambling, alcohol etc. (which there is good evidence for) then you can't really exclude food. But TBH even if you only accept physical addictions, there is increasingly sufficient evidence that the role sugar etc. has on the brain is sufficient to warrant it being deemed an addiction. At a personal level, when you hear accounts of people saying they eat compulsively and wish more than anything they could stop, there is good reason to think this is picking up on some sort of irrational & pathological behaviour and not just someone 'being a pig'.

Well if you characterise addiction as including psychological addictions e.g. gambling, alcohol etc. (which there is good evidence for) then you can't really exclude food. But TBH even if you only accept physical addictions, there is increasingly sufficient evidence that the role sugar etc. has on the brain is sufficient to warrant it being deemed an addiction. At a personal level, when you hear accounts of people saying they eat compulsively and wish more than anything they could stop, there is good reason to think this is picking up on some sort of irrational & pathological behaviour and not just someone 'being a pig'.
I understand where you're coming from. But I think a little will power would work, if they really did want to stop. Do you think they'd carry on if the doc told them they were going to die if they continued? Just screams of a defeatist attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back