Skinny v Fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was very skinny in my teens..ate well, kept reasonably fit, didnt drink or smoke.....it was just how i was i guess. I got a few comments about it, but just ignored it. Over the years though ive put weight on, im now 14 stone, which is ok, (im 6 ft tall).
I was at the docs last week and he reckoned i should lose weight!

I was a natural skinny that wanted to be fat, when I finally made it I hated it. Working hard at being a skinny again and struggling.

I was very skinny in my teens..ate well, kept reasonably fit, didnt drink or smoke.....it was just how i was i guess. I got a few comments about it, but just ignored it. Over the years though ive put weight on, im now 14 stone, which is ok, (im 6 ft tall).
I was at the docs last week and he reckoned i should lose weight!

Same here, 54, 6' 3" and got close to 17 stone a few months back. Tits on men are awful.

Why? What do you prefer?

Slim.

Skinny is honestly horrible, makes you sound like skin and bones.

Think I've told this story before but I lost 4 stone and a lass at work (who was obese no two ways about it, used to struggle walking up stairs and was a size 22) used to absolutely slate me saying I was "skinny" and men didn't like bones and stuff, was horrible.

I got dogs abuse all throughout school, college and albeit to a way lesser extent, uni for being overweight. I guess the pisstaking worked in the end though, lost 5 stone (Still got a bit to go mind!)

Slim.

Skinny is honestly horrible, makes you sound like skin and bones.

Think I've told this story before but I lost 4 stone and a lass at work (who was obese no two ways about it, used to struggle walking up stairs and was a size 22) used to absolutely slate me saying I was "skinny" and men didn't like bones and stuff, was horrible.
Skinny is as different to slim as obese is to curvy.

Why is it socially acceptable to shame people for being skinny but not fat?

Get some meat on your bones, need to build some muscle, eat more etc is seen as acceptable.
Yet tell a fatty to eat less or hit the gym isn't.

:confused:
Load of shite.
Fatties get far more grief than skinnies whether it is PC or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back