Remy Cabella (mag thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes a skilful wide player and an international but unproven at this level . We have two skilful wide players that are internationals, one of them a premiership winner and experienced at this level.

I will be very surprised if Cabella proves to be better than Johnson.

Remy Cabella vs Arsenal:

This lad will be sold on for £25m+ within 2 years to a bigger club and we will use the money to buy new trees for the training ground and the we will see whose laughing........

This lad will be sold on for £25m+ within 2 years to a bigger club and we will use the money to buy new trees for the training ground and the we will see whose laughing........
:eek: You knackers truly believe this as well..

:lol: You lot just keep on giving and for that i thank you x

It's hard to judge Cabella price vs Borini as they played for different teams in different countries last season. But Borini was a flop at Liverpool they they have sold him for more than they paid which suggests he is over priced....no?

We have no idea how much we paid for Cabella but he is world class in my eyes and these eyes have seen some quality players in their time

Shearer
Beardsley
Emre
Howey
Obertan

It's hard to judge Cabella price vs Borini as they played for different teams in different countries last season. But Borini was a flop at Liverpool they they have sold him for more than they paid which suggests he is over priced....no?

We have no idea how much we paid for Cabella but he is world class in my eyes and these eyes have seen some quality players in their time

Shearer
Beardsley
Emre
Howey
Obertan
Fuck off

World class? Cabella?

Calm down! Think he'll do a job and I'll be delighted if he turns out like Cabaye but I'll also be happy if he turns out to be just alright and keeps us top 8/10?

Never seen the lad play but Montpellier finished bottom half of lique 1 and I cant recall a battle for his signature.
Maybe class, maybe average, maybe shite. Nee one knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back