Question time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
I'm a Labour voter, but can't watch Question Time, load of lefty shite.

Absolutely bang on. It will be hailed as great by those that hate the conservatives and barely anybody else will watch it.

Why dont you give it a watch before bashing it? Rather than having an opinion on something you aint seen. I am shocked the SMBs biggest outrage is that it is set on tyneside. The natives are becoming more liberal it seems.

Why dont you give it a watch before bashing it? Rather than having an opinion on something you aint seen. I am shocked the SMBs biggest outrage is that it is set on tyneside. The natives are becoming more liberal it seems.

I haven't bashed it. What are you on about?

I haven't bashed it. What are you on about?

Ok, you may not of bashed it, i have quoted the wrong post. However you did cast an assumption on a film which as someone who has seen it couldnt be further from the truth. I couldnt hate the tories more than i did before i seen the film and the level levels of distain are the same. It didnt tell me anything i didnt know to be honest.

Ok, you may not of bashed it, i have quoted the wrong post. However you did cast an assumption on a film which as someone who has seen it couldnt be further from the truth. I couldnt hate the tories more than i did before i seen the film and the level levels of distain are the same. It didnt tell me anything i didnt know to be honest.

Which assumption was wrong? Do you hate the Tories but think the film was shit?

Which assumption was wrong? Do you hate the Tories but think the film was shit?

I hate the tories and like the film. I like the film as because of my experience as a nurse in the community it is as factually accurate a drama will ever be.

Its more the audience I don't like.

Hartlepools audience last week were good. I've no idea how the managed to get a panel of 4 remainers though. I agree the lefty audience members that just saying little sound bites that are annoying .

Hartlepools audience last week were good. I've no idea how the managed to get a panel of 4 remainers though. I agree the lefty audience members that just saying little sound bites that are annoying .

Thing is its not like I mean I disagree with everything they are saying sometimes, I just don't like the routine of a left soundbite and a round of applause by the audience. All the refugee stuff is an easy target.

Lot of the time I am just looking for an argument when discussing politics like :lol:, deep down I respect everyone has the right to vote for what and who they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back