Palace bid £31m for Benteke

Status
Not open for further replies.

According to various media places

Christ. This is what we are competing with.

Financed by the sale of Bolasie to Everton.
A bit like the Andy Carroll to Liverpool saga.

I doubt very much whether they'd have made the same bid had it been an "all cash out" scenario.

Had a good game last night but his recent stats are massively skewed by playing us. Still don't think he's anywhere near consistent enough.

Scored in three of his five Premier League appearances this season. Nine in 14 starts for Liverpool last season, how consistent does he need to be to be a good signing for Crystal Palace?

Aye.

We got big victor though.

The thing is, look how people were kicking off when we might have sold Kone

You think Palace fans had the same reaction?

People need to realise selling players for big money is exactly what we should be aiming to do, means you can target specific quality targets

Fans can't have it both ways

People need to realise selling players for big money is exactly what we should be aiming to do, means you can target specific quality targets

I would have sold Kone personally. Earlier in the window when the Shit hit the fan

I'd have happily sold him, but I thought he was worth more than £18m.

Imagine if we had sold kone man our defence would have been even more of a shambles.

Sell kone and sign benteke aye righto carry on playing Fifa

Have you seen our track record for signing players?

If we'd sold Kone for £18m we'd have replaced him with three Titus Brambles.

Well lets talk practically instead. People wouldn't mind if they thought/knew we'd get quality replacements in. Unfortunately that doesn't happen here.

That is fine, but can't then moan when Palace buy Benteke for 30 mill, only able to get him as got 25 mill cash for Bolasie.

Clueless :lol:

Palace had puncheon zaha and townsend to step in. Its not the same at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back