Palace bid £31m for Benteke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clueless :lol:

Palace had puncheon zaha and townsend to step in. Its not the same at all

Yes it is

They couldn't have bought Benteke without selling Bolasie

That is an indisputable fact

If you they could have you are a f***ing idiot.

He's class like be near 20 goals again this season

Had a good game last night but his recent stats are massively skewed by playing us. Still don't think he's anywhere near consistent enough.

It's somewhere in between. His goal return is fantastic in the last 4 seasons he's scored 17, 15, 10, and 18 in the league and 5 in 6 so far this season. It's also worth noting that the season he scored 10, he also scored 8 goals in 9 games in Europe. Superb for a 23 year old.

That being said, he's far from the finished product. His positioning isn't great and his first touch is poor. His finishing needs to become a lot more consistent as well. I'm also still dubious about his attitude. He's often moaning about wanting to be at a bigger club. If he applied himself every game, he could probably hit 30 goals in a season and get himself a move to a bigger club.

If I was him, I'd be tempted to stay and grow with Everton anyway. They're a club on the rise, he's going to get his game every week and he could be an absolute legend there.

Yes it is

They couldn't have bought Benteke without selling Bolasie

That is an indisputable fact

If you they could have you are a f***ing idiot.

:lol:

You said we should have done the same with Kone, So you think wed have been ok with John O Shea starting and no other senior centre back, so we could have a top striker when we already have Defoe. Theres only one f***ing idiot here mate and its not me.

That is fine, but can't then moan when Palace buy Benteke for 30 mill, only able to get him as got 25 mill cash for Bolasie.

Of course people can moan, if another club manage to produce a talent worth £25m and then reinvest with players of Benteke, Townsend and Mandanda, and we spend money on McNair, Love and so on.

You get exactly what you pay for. Palace have completely eclipsed us o
in 2 years and have gone from a bang average side to a good one with just over £40m spent on 2 quality footballers. We, on the other hand, have spent £30m on f***ing 9 piles of shite.

As I've said many times, would Ellis Short sell his castle and buy a load of semis with the cash? Of course, he'd have a lot more properties for his money, but the quality wouldn't be on the same planet so why does he keep allowing it to happen at the football club he owns?

This summer, it was clear to anyone that we needed 3 quality first teasers and we'd be OK. We end up buying a load of jobbing squad fillers and then wonder why we're shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back