Our 'bipolar' fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well surely if Poyet was shit and had lost plot this time last week then it's still surely the case?
Some management course he's been on if he's come out the other side of that in less than 7 days!
My reckoning is that if he was shit last week then he still is this week and will be again if we go down. People will keep their powder dry on this one for now and see what the next game brings.

My reckoning is that if he was shit last week then he still is this week and will be again if we go down. People will keep their powder dry on this one for now and see what the next game brings.
I'd give the posters who were having a go last week more credit if they came out and still had a pop now to be honest.

I'd give the posters who were having a go last week more credit if they came out and still had a pop now to be honest.
Each to their own marra but for now the story has run its course. You'll get your wish next week if we lose.

Each to their own marra but for now the story has run its course. You'll get your wish next week if we lose.
That won't be my wish as it then just becomes a reactionary rant.Anybody entitled to change an opinion but sometimes when you look at the match thread it's minute by minute change never mind game by game.
All very peculiar.

Examples:-

1. The last few weeks all people have been banging on about is how they want him out ect and after two good results I haven't seen one thread about him or anyone slagging him off.

2. Bardsley is now shit because he hasn't played in two games where we haven't been beaten despite being one of our best players this season.

3. Mannone has gone from top class (man united semi) to shit (man city away) back to class again (Chelsea away)

4. Connor Wickham was the biggest waste of money in the clubs history this time last week, now after three goals he's potentially top class.

I know it's only a few people but FFS :lol:

It's no more ridiculous that the team taking two points from Hull, Norwich and Palace combined and four from Man City.

Out of 29 points, 16 have come from Everton, Chelsea, Man City and Newcastle.

Maybe the players are bipolar.

It's no more ridiculous that the team taking two points from Hull, Norwich and Palace combined and four from Man City.

Out of 29 points, 16 have come from Everton, Chelsea, Man City and Newcastle.

Maybe the players are bipolar.

If we drop points against Cardiff this week then I will agree but then again if that happens I expect to see 'poyet out' and 'told you so' threads all over this board.

1. The last few weeks all people have been banging on about is how they want him out ect and after two good results I haven't seen one thread about him or anyone slagging him off.

2. Bardsley is now shit because he hasn't played in two games where we haven't been beaten despite being one of our best players this season.

3. Mannone has gone from top class (man united semi) to shit (man city away) back to class again (Chelsea away)

4. Connor Wickham was the biggest waste of money in the clubs history this time last week, now after three goals he's potentially top class.

You're mixing 'fans' up with 'people who post on the SMB'. There's minimal (and reducing) crossover between the views of those two groups.

5. Bridcutt being out of the team is the reason we're doing well

I don't think anyone should be made to feel bad about caring about the club. Inconsistent reaction is to be expected from inconsistent stimuli, and this set of players are certainly inconsistent.

Fickle?

Last edited:
I joined a match thread recently and it seemed wickham was a useless twat with a class touch, who was a lazy bastard who never stopped running and is someone whobwill never be a goal scorer but is the goal scorer we have been crying out for.

I don't think anyone should be made to feel bad about caring about the club. Inconsistent reaction is to be expected from inconsistent stimuli, and this set of players are certainly inconsistent.

But a player goes from shit to world class in the space of ten mins :lol:

Also, we win one game and we will batter everyone else in our way, then lose the next game and suddenly we are shitter than shit and all the players need selling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back