Our 'bipolar' fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just during a match though is it. It carries on right up until the next game. I bet you were one of those calling for poyets head last week and now after two good results he's the best thing since sliced bread.

want to check my posts before you get all slanderous? where the fuck have i said i wanted him sacked?

Examples:-

1. The last few weeks all people have been banging on about is how they want him out ect and after two good results I haven't seen one thread about him or anyone slagging him off.

2. Bardsley is now shit because he hasn't played in two games where we haven't been beaten despite being one of our best players this season.

3. Mannone has gone from top class (man united semi) to shit (man city away) back to class again (Chelsea away)

4. Connor Wickham was the biggest waste of money in the clubs history this time last week, now after three goals he's potentially top class.

I know it's only a few people but FFS :lol:

Nail on the head :cool:

Palace and WBA attacked us at their place and ripped us a new arsehole.

I take your point though. We need the confidence to be brave on the ball and movement off it. Cardiff need to come at us a bit so that may help us.

The lunatic was running the show then.

Yep, I fear it'll be back to the same home game struggles though.

Ever since we came up under Roy Keane, someone on this board at some point of every season has proclaimed the Sunderland side of that season as the worst Sunderland side in history. Really?? Worse than the one Lawrie McMenenemy put together in 1985/86?

Nope. The catch is 1. Our players aren't good enough to be consistent. Only top players are and 2. The opposition plays a part.

Nope. The catch is: There is a massive difference between not being consistent and behind wildly inconsistent. No other club at the bottom swings between the extremes like we do.

You can tell the ones who are balanced and normal as they stick out like a sore thumb.

There's barely a handful of posters on here who's opinion I have any time for and they are among the less active members of the board.

The rest IMO are kids, reactionary idiots, clueless 'experts' and uber posters who take themselves far too seriously.

You can tell the ones who are balanced and normal as they stick out like a sore thumb.

There's barely a handful of posters on here who's opinion I have any time for and they are among the less active members of the board.

The rest IMO are kids, reactionary idiots, clueless 'experts' and uber posters who take themselves far too seriously.
:lol: Says this fucker.

:lol::lol: f***ing hell, you only ever rock up on here when there's a Pulis thread up!

Unfunny comedians, those with unhealthy obsessions and people who go from boycotting the club to attending cup finals within three months as well, forgot to mention them.

:lol: Says this fucker.

I love people who take the time to compile detailed character assassinations of strangers on here whilst deeming themselves both sufficiently insightful and beyond reproach to deliver damning conclusions... then accusing others of taking this place and themselves "too seriously". :lol:

I love people who take the time to compile detailed character assassinations of strangers on here whilst deeming themselves both sufficiently insightful and beyond reproach to deliver damning conclusions... then accusing others of taking this place and themselves "too seriously". :lol:
Perhaps you could write a sufficiently insightful blog on it?

You're watching the wrong sport old sport. He's crap and a big challenge every now and then after he's given the ball away or been caught out of position does little to sway that.
don't agree, think what youre saying is he is shite ( but actually one of our better defenders......................who shiteitlly " submitted to the oxford concise dictionar" takes the option to punt the ball upfield, unlike when O' shea tries to backpass hiself into oblivion...........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back