Our 'bipolar' fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined a match thread recently and it seemed wickham was a useless twat with a class touch, who was a lazy bastard who never stopped running and is someone whobwill never be a goal scorer but is the goal scorer we have been crying out for.

But a player goes from shit to world class in the space of ten mins :lol:

Also, we win one game and we will batter everyone else in our way, then lose the next game and suddenly we are shitter than shit and all the players need selling!

Well yeah, but that's what the team does. Great against the Mags at home, then shite against Hull the next week. Immaculate against the Mags again, then implode the next week against Hull after three minutes. Superb showing at Wembley, then surrender against Hull a week later. You know what, Hull can fuck right off. :lol::lol:

A lot of times the SMBers are frustrated and need to write and yell out there feelings. You can tell I'm married!!!

What do you expect? 4 points in a week from 2 clubs with title ambitions from a run of 5 or 6 defeats in a row?
This is football... A rollercoaster
This is why we love it..
This is why there's so many opinions.
This is why this message board is great.

Indeed. I reckon people who don't understand how football fans swing high to low to high, don't actually understand what it is to be fan.

What? No one has said fans shouldn't be emotional. We're talking about the childish attitude towards the players and manager.

Well yeah, but that's what the team does. Great against the Mags at home, then shite against Hull the next week. Immaculate against the Mags again, then implode the next week against Hull after three minutes. Superb showing at Wembley, then surrender against Hull a week later. You know what, Hull can fuck right off. :lol::lol:

Nope. The catch is 1. Our players aren't good enough to be consistent. Only top players are and 2. The opposition plays a part.

What? No one has said fans shouldn't be emotional. We're talking about the childish attitude towards the players and manager.

all fans are fickle though. we all want the best for our club, and we go through emotions and say things that are contradictory.

its part of supporting a football team that has little success, but you must be a robot though, not to have any opinion or emotion at all during a match. well done you

Indeed. Football fans showing raw, irrational emotion, whatever next.

Everyone gets on a high when we win and vice versa, but its the extremes that are baffling. Some people within a week decide a manager or player should go then stay. Anyone who is a football fan surely realises by now that that isn't how it works.

all fans are fickle though. we all want the best for our club, and we go through emotions and say things that are contradictory.

its part of supporting a football team that has little success, but you must be a robot though, not to have any opinion or emotion at all during a match. well done you

You're consistently suicidal aren't you?

This season has been crazy, even by our standards, and full of ups and downs. How can you explain results and performances against the top teams and be so abject against the team's around us. It's no wonder fans get frustrated and question the players and to some degree the management from one week to the next.

Everyone gets on a high when we win and vice versa, but its the extremes that are baffling. Some people within a week decide a manager or player should go then stay. Anyone who is a football fan surely realises by now that that isn't how it works.

You're consistently suicidal aren't you?

wtf? any f***ing need for this stupid craic again?

NO one, not a soul, was happier than me at Covent Garden just a few weeks ago. Now I cannot wait to see that back of this season.

It's no more ridiculous that the team taking two points from Hull, Norwich and Palace combined and four from Man City.

Out of 29 points, 16 have come from Everton, Chelsea, Man City and Newcastle.

Maybe the players are bipolar.

Or maybe the top sides attack us so our inability to break down defences isn't as much a problem?

It's not just during a match though is it. It carries on right up until the next game. I bet you were one of those calling for poyets head last week and now after two good results he's the best thing since sliced bread.

NO one, not a soul, was happier than me at Covent Garden just a few weeks ago. Now I cannot wait to see that back of this season.

But that's fair enough though. We were on the eve of a cup final and are now staring at relegation. That's not the same as deciding Wickham is Pele after declaring he was Jason Lee a week earlier.

If we survive on the last day I'm sure you'll be fairly happy marra ;)

But that's fair enough though. We were on the eve of a cup final and are now staring at relegation. That's not the same as deciding Wickham is Pele after declaring he was Jason Lee a week earlier.

If we survive on the last day I'm sure you'll be fairly happy marra ;)

Just want it over with. With all the cup games, this has been a marathon season. And a cold one too.

Or maybe the top sides attack us so our inability to break down defences isn't as much a problem?

Palace and WBA attacked us at their place and ripped us a new arsehole.

I take your point though. We need the confidence to be brave on the ball and movement off it. Cardiff need to come at us a bit so that may help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back