Our 'bipolar' fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizarre for people to have a go at our fans on here who say that we will be relegated when we are bottom of the league and will probably still go down. Nee idea what the OP was trying to achieve with this thread.

I'm asking how can people totally contradict their opinion of a player/manager on the basis of one or two football matches. Not trying to 'achieve' anything.

I'm asking how can people totally contradict their opinion of a player/manager on the basis of one or two football matches. Not trying to 'achieve' anything.
People are on a high after Chelsea but in the cool light of day ie by Monday morning everyone is back surely to knowing that our odds are still very much on being relegated. We literally cant afford anymore defeats or we hand points to our relegation rivals on a plate. And it hardly needs to be said what our home record is against fellow strugglers - awful.

Best now leave the judgements on Poyet until the season ends.

Bizarre for people to have a go at our fans on here who say that we will be relegated when we are bottom of the league and will probably still go down. Nee idea what the OP was trying to achieve with this thread.

you've honestly never noticed that this place is as fickle as fuck?

It's the nature of football. It's very rare that you're gonna be happy after a loss or a player misses an open goal. Good things = praise, bad things = criticism. It's not hard to understand.

you've honestly never noticed that this place is as fickle as fuck?
There's loads of younguns on here and even if youve watched SAFC for a while youre bound to get suckered into 24 hours of hope. As I said above though once reality sets in again the older posters will know what an uphill battle we still have. The younger supporters havent yet been kicked in the balls enough times.

I don't think our fans are at all bipolar. It's just the way the team turns up and plays builds us up to the heights then kicks us down to the depths we've been to in the past. A memorable season yes but I'd love a bit stability.

Thought it was a very good post personally and highlights the numbskulls on here.
The worse thing is some of these posters actually think they've got a point!
Complete reactionary nonsense.

Thought it was a very good post personally and highlights the numbskulls on here.
The worse thing is some of these posters actually think they've got a point!
Complete reactionary nonsense.
This.

The idiotic comments tend to stand out more than the balanced ones so people jump on them, highlighting them further.

Examples:-

1. The last few weeks all people have been banging on about is how they want him out ect and after two good results I haven't seen one thread about him or anyone slagging him off.

2. Bardsley is now shit because he hasn't played in two games where we haven't been beaten despite being one of our best players this season.

3. Mannone has gone from top class (man united semi) to shit (man city away) back to class again (Chelsea away)

4. Connor Wickham was the biggest waste of money in the clubs history this time last week, now after three goals he's potentially top class.

I know it's only a few people but FFS :lol:
I'm more concerned about our bipolar players.

To that list il add no posts regarding how cowardly and gutless they all are are and also no threads regarding players we have sold who we shouldn't have because they happen to pop up with a goal in the chamionship!
Pretty much why a good majority of posters on here should just be ignored as they haven't got a clue.Everyone entitled to an opinion however those opinions can be deemed redundant when they chop and change on a game to game basis!
Are we safe, yet?

I'm more concerned about our bipolar players.

Are we safe, yet?
Absoloutely not and I still think wel drop if I'm being honest.My opinion on that hasn't changed since WBA away.
It's the chopping and changing on a game by game basis that I find baffling.Dont know how these people expect their opinions to be took seriously.

There's loads of younguns on here and even if youve watched SAFC for a while youre bound to get suckered into 24 hours of hope. As I said above though once reality sets in again the older posters will know what an uphill battle we still have. The younger supporters havent yet been kicked in the balls enough times.

I'm not on about this season, I'm on about every season since this place opened

It's as fickle as fuck. Embarrassingly so.

There's not one thread asking for Poyet's head right now. The board was absolutely rammed with them this time last week.

I'm not on about this season, I'm on about every season since this place opened

It's as fickle as fuck. Embarrassingly so.

There's not one thread asking for Poyet's head right now. The board was absolutely rammed with them this time last week.
Do you want a couple of threads about Poyet to go? I'm not really sure that I want people to drone on and on about it all week every week. Yesterday's news shirley?

Do you want a couple of threads about Poyet to go? I'm not really sure that I want people to drone on and on about it all week every week. Yesterday's news shirley?
Well if Poyet was shit and had lost plot this time last week then it's still surely the case?
Some management course he's been on if he's come out the other side of that in less than 7 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back