Our 'bipolar' fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Del Boy

Examples:-

1. The last few weeks all people have been banging on about is how they want him out ect and after two good results I haven't seen one thread about him or anyone slagging him off.

2. Bardsley is now shit because he hasn't played in two games where we haven't been beaten despite being one of our best players this season.

3. Mannone has gone from top class (man united semi) to shit (man city away) back to class again (Chelsea away)

4. Connor Wickham was the biggest waste of money in the clubs history this time last week, now after three goals he's potentially top class.

I know it's only a few people but FFS :lol:

Football is an emotional rollercoaster. Opinions are rarely indifferent and thats why you get such a 'bipolar' forum.

A player is either a hero or absolute dog shit. I don't like it either tbh but its not going to change any time soon.

1. The last few weeks all people have been banging on about is how they want him out ect and after two good results I haven't seen one thread about him or anyone slagging him off.

2. Bardsley is now shit because he hasn't played in two games where we haven't been beaten despite being one of our best players this season.

3. Mannone has gone from top class (man united semi) to shit (man city away) back to class again (Chelsea away)

4. Connor Wickham was the biggest waste of money in the clubs history this time last week, now after three goals he's potentially top class.

You're watching the wrong sport old sport. He's crap and a big challenge every now and then after he's given the ball away or been caught out of position does little to sway that.

It would be a pretty boring life if people couldn't do this

This one is my particular favourite. He's probably been our Player of the Season, but some idiot after the Man City game said he should never play for us again!

To that list il add no posts regarding how cowardly and gutless they all are are and also no threads regarding players we have sold who we shouldn't have because they happen to pop up with a goal in the chamionship!
Pretty much why a good majority of posters on here should just be ignored as they haven't got a clue.Everyone entitled to an opinion however those opinions can be deemed redundant when they chop and change on a game to game basis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back