One Plus 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im using a dual sim phone and its spot on. Can recieve calls on both sims and it gives you the option to choose which sim you want to choose each time you make a call. Great idea tbh.

Aye I've got it active now, I like it!

It actually works. I've had dual sim phone sin the past and they are garbage. This works very well. Very handy!

Guess dual sim has moved on since I last dabbled.

Decided I'm definitely getting one like, checked the website the other day though and said it was 4 weeks till they could ship it :(

Another mention to the redmi note 3 pro must go out. Dual sim, amazing 5.5” phone with a 2 day battery for £120 ideal for those on a budget. Had mine a couple of months now and highly recommend it.

Aye I've got it active now, I like it!

It actually works. I've had dual sim phone sin the past and they are garbage. This works very well. Very handy!

Guess dual sim has moved on since I last dabbled.

Dual SIM works fine - but my car Bluetooth connection doesn't like it when I try to make a call via the car - it can't cope with not knowing which SIM to use so does nowt.

If someone rings up on either SIM then it accepts the call just fine.

If you dial the call using the phone the Bluetooth then kicks in fine and routes the call via the car system.

Dual SIM works fine - but my car Bluetooth connection doesn't like it when I try to make a call via the car - it can't cope with not knowing which SIM to use so does nowt.

If someone rings up on either SIM then it accepts the call just fine.

If you dial the call using the phone the Bluetooth then kicks in fine and routes the call via the car system.
Hmm never noticed on the car kit yet... Can live with dialing via the phone if thats how it is.

Have a standalone bt system in mine will give it a wirl and see what happens. I know what you mean like s there will be no option on the display to choose which sim to mke the call from.

Yes, phone book syncs perfectly with the car. You find the number, press dial - and then the system hangs as the phone gets in a flap. It stops trying to dial after a few seconds and resets to standby.

This was the same on a VW system with dual SIM Motorola and Sony Xperia phones, haven't tried the OnePlus 3 (I'm about to order one though).

Running the Motorola and Xperia phones with single sim is absolutely no problem with the VW Bluetooth systems though so I suspect the OnePlus 3 will be the same

Can you still get it sim free for £329?

Yep just buy on PAYG, £326 I think I paid as had to buy a £10 top up too which I didn't need/want.

Sorry extra £10 made it £336 in total:

----
Here's what you ordered:
------------------------------------------
1 OnePlus 3 O2 P&G £10 ONLINE TRIPLE SIM 2/3/4FF £336.00
----

Yep just buy on PAYG, £326 I think I paid as had to buy a £10 top up too which I didn't need/want.

Sorry extra £10 made it £336 in total:

----
Here's what you ordered:
------------------------------------------
1 OnePlus 3 O2 P&G £10 ONLINE TRIPLE SIM 2/3/4FF £336.00
----
Are you signed into a 12 month contract with pay as you go in O2?

My lad is after one but it's a 4 week delivery direct. He's with 3 so just wants sim/contract free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back