One Plus 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you signed into a 12 month contract with pay as you go in O2?

My lad is after one but it's a 4 week delivery direct. He's with 3 so just wants sim/contract free.

Nah buying it PAYG is basically sim free, just in O2's case they force you to buy a sim and initial top up with it.

Just buy it, then use the £10 sim (get the 1GB data) as a spare for the month, with it being dual sim can use both.

Nah buying it PAYG is basically sim free, just in O2's case they force you to buy a sim and initial top up with it.

Just buy it, then use the £10 sim (get the 1GB data) as a spare for the month, with it being dual sim can use both.
Cheers. It's not liked to O2 then? He'll want to use his 3 sim...

Have a look and check the reviews for the xiaomi redmi note 3 pro. £130 from china, best money iv ever spent. Outstanding phone for the money. The oneplus is a hell of a phone too but if you want to save anothe £200 go for the redmi. You wont be dissapointed.
can i just hoy a "3" sim in this ?

My mates in a O2 shop right now and the lass is claiming its locked to them. Telt him she probably just doesnt know whats she's talking about like

My mates in a O2 shop right now and the lass is claiming its locked to them. Telt him she probably just doesnt know whats she's talking about like

They don't know what they are talking about mate.

Definitely not locked. One plus confirmed this also. O2 are making incorrect assumptions.

Edit - ask her to try one in store.

The CEO of OnePlus has confirmed they did not make a locked version for O2 to sell. There is no such thing as a sim-locked OnePlus3 handset.

In fairness, its an unusual situation for a low-volume handset, so you can see why they wouldn't know much about it

The CEO of OnePlus has confirmed they did not make a locked version for O2 to sell. There is no such thing as a sim-locked OnePlus3 handset.

In fairness, its an unusual situation for a low-volume handset, so you can see why they wouldn't know much about it

It just sums up the ignorance of most 'technical' staff imo and shit management for not clarifying.

However, could be a sneaky sales ploy to keep people using o2...

Reactions: PTR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back