One Plus 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

had the OnePlus One and have now got the 2 both value for money, passed on the X and the 3

I had the one. That's now my mams phone as i bought a three when they first came out.

With the one, i was surprised how good it was for the money. With the three, i was just surprised at how good it was, regardless of the cost. Can't fault it.
Dash charge is awesome.

Anybody have one?

Recommended?
I have a 2 and its excellent especially for the price,the 3 is just excellent full stop. Once you go with these light android phones you won't ever go back to a bloated Samsung or even an iPhone for that matter(before people start crying I have had an iPhone for months now and it's crap in comparison to my one plus)

I have a 2 and its excellent especially for the price,the 3 is just excellent full stop. Once you go with these light android phones you won't ever go back to a bloated Samsung or even an iPhone for that matter(before people start crying I have had an iPhone for months now and it's crap in comparison to my one plus)
System Update was waiting on the 2 this morning

Have a look and check the reviews for the xiaomi redmi note 3 pro. £130 from china, best money iv ever spent. Outstanding phone for the money. The oneplus is a hell of a phone too but if you want to save anothe £200 go for the redmi. You wont be dissapointed.

That does seem good. I'll have a proper look later. Cheers

Thats the one. As good as an s6 tbh. Best money iv spent in a long time, make sure you get the redmi note 3 pro 32gb. Jas the snapdragon procceser and is lightning quick.

That does seem good. I'll have a proper look later. Cheers
Have a look on hotukdeals theres loads of threads on them. Best places to buy etc, im sure you can pick them up for about £110 now direct from china.

Oh and the best bit is they have a 2 day battery life!

Last edited:
I'm due a new phone soon and I'm torn between this and a nexus 6p. I prefer the idea of instant updates on the nexus but the 6gb of RAM in the OnePlus is tempting. Has anyone tried the two?

I'm due a new phone soon and I'm torn between this and a nexus 6p. I prefer the idea of instant updates on the nexus but the 6gb of RAM in the OnePlus is tempting. Has anyone tried the two?
I've got the 2 and it's excellent value for money
2 niggles only but workarounds available
firstly I use Themer as a launcher which worked fine on the Oneplus one but some themes wouldn't install properly OTA on the 2 so just have to d/l them first and install second niggle was that vpn from PIA worked on the one but again will not on the 2 workaround for this was to install OpenVPN connect

My phone only uses 50% of 4GB so I reckon 6GB is totally pointless

I've got the 2 and it's excellent value for money
2 niggles only but workarounds available
firstly I use Themer as a launcher which worked fine on the Oneplus one but some themes wouldn't install properly OTA on the 2 so just have to d/l them first and install second niggle was that vpn from PIA worked on the one but again will not on the 2 workaround for this was to install OpenVPN connect
My only real issue now is the lack of NFC,i knew it didn't have it but never thought I'd want it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back