Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd have put me mortgage on you popping up and having a dig at Sunderland fans bonny lass. You just can't help yourself, you really are a weasel of a bloke like
You think that's bad, you wanna see the colour of some of the shirts he wears! :oops::lol:

So you just walk away when someone is talking to you? That's as bad as a bite.
A little shake of head and then speak to someone worth bothering with usually does the trick.
Also depends in the wind up as well. If it's decent it can be quite amusing. In this case it's not one of drapers better ones but it's got at least half a dozen pages written all over it! :lol:

I was frantically looking for some info regarding your 9-1 win. I was convinced that there was some sort of board interference at the time that saw them pick the team that day over a dispute with the manager. I couldn't find it so I may have been confused about another game.

Anyway, looking at my United we Stand book written by John Gibson, which I have had for years, I came across the following.

The derbies of the early 1900's were always littered with incidents and the following season, on Septemeber 18, 1909, came the horse stabbing affair at Roker Park.

After half an hour's play, with United ahead through a Stewart goal, the excitement became too much at the Fulwell end and the crowd poured on to the pitch stopping play for quarter of an hour. Two policeman on prancing horses attempted to restore order and in the chaos that followed one of the horses was stabbed. YOU EVIL BASTARDS.
:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back