Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

Status
Not open for further replies.

John 'Gibbo' Gibson. 'Off the shoulder', 'The Gibbo Files'. A football 'columnist' and the voice of the 'toon' since 1966.

#literarygenious

I was frantically looking for some info regarding your 9-1 win. I was convinced that there was some sort of board interference at the time that saw them pick the team that day over a dispute with the manager. I couldn't find it so I may have been confused about another game.

Anyway, looking at my United we Stand book written by John Gibson, which I have had for years, I came across the following.

The derbies of the early 1900's were always littered with incidents and the following season, on Septemeber 18, 1909, came the horse stabbing affair at Roker Park.

After half an hour's play, with United ahead through a Stewart goal, the excitement became too much at the Fulwell end and the crowd poured on to the pitch stopping play for quarter of an hour. Two policeman on prancing horses attempted to restore order and in the chaos that followed one of the horses was stabbed. YOU EVIL BASTARDS.
Of course you were you utter utter obsessed retard.

I was frantically looking for some info regarding your 9-1 win. I was convinced that there was some sort of board interference at the time that saw them pick the team that day over a dispute with the manager. I couldn't find it so I may have been confused about another game.

Anyway, looking at my United we Stand book written by John Gibson, which I have had for years, I came across the following.

The derbies of the early 1900's were always littered with incidents and the following season, on Septemeber 18, 1909, came the horse stabbing affair at Roker Park.

After half an hour's play, with United ahead through a Stewart goal, the excitement became too much at the Fulwell end and the crowd poured on to the pitch stopping play for quarter of an hour. Two policeman on prancing horses attempted to restore order and in the chaos that followed one of the horses was stabbed. YOU EVIL BASTARDS.
You live up to your username....

Aye we need a less biased voice to this alleged tale before we believe it............. in the mean time the whole world saw this

Logon or register to see this image
Said it before and I'll say it again, I still have to repeat to meself "he punched a horse, a man punched a horse" and then despite it going viral pleaded not guilty. Oh and to compound it a man who was on benefits and who had committed a crime while drinking spoke to the Daily Mail. The Daily Mail! :rolleyes::lol:

Photographic proof or it didn't happen

You see, the thing with wums is, they claim every reply to the things they write are bites. When in fact absolutely everything they write themselves is just a bite at other things on that are written on this forum.
They just can't help themselves, as you put it so well yourself.

I'm sensing sarcasm.....

You see, the thing with wums is, they claim every reply to the things they write are bites. When in fact absolutely everything they write themselves is just a bite at other things on that are written on this forum.
They just can't help themselves, as you put it so well yourself.
I never wrote anything on this thread to create a bite though.
It's the OP you need to aim that post at not me Bonny lad.
I'm just pointing out how it makes me chuckle how people can't help themselves responding in annoyance to things that are irrelevant. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back