Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me but that result happened years ago plus one but it doesn't stop half of you banging on about it. What's good for the goose etc....
It wasn't us who brought it up today and it wasn't us who admitted to spotting up on the history of our rivals. It was you on a rivals message board, sad sack

You forgot about the funeral and the playing of the last stand. What an insult to people who died in combat, stay classy Newcastle
I think you mean the last post.

While I thought at the time that Wraith was being utterly crass you could see the analogy. Your coffin stunt was just mean spirited.

It wasn't us who brought it up today and it wasn't us who admitted to spotting up on the history of our rivals. It was you on a rivals message board, sad sack
I think you will find that someone did mention the score today long before I started this thread.

As you lot have revelled in the antics of the horse puncher I think it is only right and proper that I posted the shameful antics of your forbears on here first.

I will never ever understand why anyone would come on a rival message board, admit they had spent their Sunday checking up on their rivals history, particularly when it involved their biggest lost against their rivals. There is obsessed and obsessed, some Mags add decent debate, this one fuck me what a knob

I think you will find that someone did mention the score today long before I started this thread.

As you lot have revelled in the antics of the horse puncher I think it is only right and proper that I posted the shameful antics of your forbears on here first.
Why are you even here

Aye then you also tried to chin Bud 100 years after disgrace

I dont Know which Story is more believable.

stabbing a horse is Bad but apparently it was a group of mags who nailed Jesus Christ to the cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back