Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

Status
Not open for further replies.
This level of personal abuse is standard with some people. If the moderators on this board had any sort of integrity they'd hoy you off for a couple of weeks. Just because you are a mackem on a mackem board doesn't give you the right to drag it down into the gutter.
If the moderators did the correct thing you would never be seen on here again you raging quim.

Do yourself and every other poster a favour and fuck right off you plastic mag wanker.

I've never made any secret about my allegiances. I'm thinking about the deeply unpleasant reception some people have got and the persistent haranging of those who stay.

Plus I don't understand what it is that I've done to get the reception I do off some. I've had rows on here with Newcastle fans who have an opinion that I don't agree with. I've criticised the morose grieving for months. The only thing I am guilty of is pointing out the crass stupidity on her.
http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/i-f***ing-hate-mags.1149820/page-3#post-21544765

You come on a rivals board, you assume several different log ins, you call people mackem scumbag.
You're condescending and smug before the Derby and go into hiding afterwards. You're the epitome of everything I hate about some nufc fans.
You honestly come across like a right cunt, and ive got loads of mag mates and find sima canny craic on here

Not me pal. I deliberately didn't post after the last match as I was accused of doing that for the previous game, which of course wasn't true.

I knew that would annoy some people they were desperate to do the six in the row shite. I'm genuinely surprised and delighted at how bad some people have taken my absence. 600+ alerts in mys absence ffs. That's obsession.

That's the one. You're a bullshitter.

I really can't be arsed to go through your posting history but there's a very good reason people wanted to call you out. It's because you're a gobshite, and a cowardly one at that. You posted a load of old antagonistic shite and then disappeared when we took our regulation 3 points from your diabolical team.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/i-f***ing-hate-mags.1149820/page-3#post-21544765

You come on a rivals board, you assume several different log ins, you call people mackem scumbag.
You're condescending and smug before the Derby and go into hiding afterwards. You're the epitome of everything I hate about some nufc fans.
You honestly come across like a right cunt, and ive got loads of mag mates and find sima canny craic on here

There's a few good Mags get on here. This draper twat isn't one of them.

I can confirm that I have had no input on the decision to potentially host a game for our drownded sheep shagging colleagues in Cumberland. Should it go ahead I will not be attending on account of the lack of direct flights between Chicago O'Hare and Woolsington Aerodrome.
You heartless bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back