NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predicted a 4-3 Warriors series win...big ask to do it in LA though.

Okc will go through now as will the Pacers.

Been the best first round I can remember for sometime!

KD was always gonna have a big game after the 'Mr Unreliable' headline!

What a ridiculous first round!!!
Two more game 7s

Last edited:
What a finish to the Portland game, other two going to game 7 from last night as well.

Lillard has been immense in the clutch this season....at least 3 game winners I can think of.

I fancied Indiana to do it this season, now think its a Spurs vs. Heat final, hope im wrong tho....as I'd like to see the Blazers do it.

Lillard has been immense in the clutch this season....at least 3 game winners I can think of.

I fancied Indiana to do it this season, now think its a Spurs vs. Heat final, hope im wrong tho....as I'd like to see the Blazers do it.
Yeah I like the blazers too, watched the highlights on the nba game time app which showed you all of Lillards clutch winners this season, definitely a go to guy at that point of the game!

Sends chills through me watching that Lillard 3, the guy is awesome. So calm for a young lad.

Really fancied the Spurs this season but can't see it now.

Quite a few nice young players coming thru in the NBA at the minute. This years draft looks deep too, so could be a few new "superstars" coming thru. Lillard is nice, got springs for legs too!

LAC vs GSW live on BT Sport tonight/tomorrow morning too.

Quite a few nice young players coming thru in the NBA at the minute. This years draft looks deep too, so could be a few new "superstars" coming thru. Lillard is nice, got springs for legs too!

LAC vs GSW live on BT Sport tonight/tomorrow morning too.
Who should I be looking out for in the draft?

Think Lillard, Wall and Derozan look like they could be the next big thing, not forgetting griffin who is already a superstar!

Get in clippers, woke up for the 4th quarter, some amazing plays in the last few mins, Jordan is an absolute beast!

One gripe though is the bt sport coverage, as they are just supplying the US tv stream without their own coverage they are breaking to an advert at every timeout and break in play which is driving me nuts. The solution would be to just watch the full match replay the next day but they don't always show this despite having 3 channels showing mostly shite during the day.

Also I want to see some post match analysis but once more miss out on this with it just cutting straight to the next program, if they've paid for the rights you would expect them to do a much better job with it.

Who should I be looking out for in the draft?

Think Lillard, Wall and Derozan look like they could be the next big thing, not forgetting griffin who is already a superstar!

It's only this season that Griffin has made the leap into being a top player mate, he was nothing more than a bit of a show pony before, lacked defensive nous and was limited in what he offered offensively once you take away his dunks.

He's went away and now has the ability to stand and hit a 15 footer or an 18 footer. The mid range jump shot is a necessity in terms of being a top top player in that league as a forward and now he has added that to his game he becomes difficult to match up as teams knew to isolate him there before.

been to see the lakers and the nets, not a massive fan of it to be honest, was more entertained watching sunderland v hemel hempstead at crowtree in the 90s

Get in clippers, woke up for the 4th quarter, some amazing plays in the last few mins, Jordan is an absolute beast!

They didn't half...just in time!

I'm not going to complain about the coverage, I go back to the days of ordering tapes from the states and getting games a week after they were played! ;0)

Would like to see Toronto progress tonight.

Will be watching the Spurs/Mavs game, took the Spurs 8/1 for the Title which I cant see happening but want some value to cash out.

Wish there was highlights on normal telly.
Do you lads 'support' a team or just watch? Used to be into basketball but couldn't really tell you much any more.

Supported the Knicks since 1994. Have played since then too.
I played for school and trained with a team for a while. Didn't keep it up after that but I wish I did.

Any reason you like NY? They would be logical for me for the simple fact it's the only place I've been in the US. Plus if I'm not mistaken they last won owt in 73.

I played for school and trained with a team for a while. Didn't keep it up after that but I wish I did.

Any reason you like NY? They would be logical for me for the simple fact it's the only place I've been in the US. Plus if I'm not mistaken they last won owt in 73.

Just have an affinity with the place mate. The team at the time was the Ewing, Starks, Oakley team and I grew up loving NY streetball and the whole urban culture that derived from the city (music, fashion, film etc). Made the trip over in 2006 to watch the Knicks play the Celtics when Marbury played against his cousin from Coney Island Sebastian Telfair and had a trip cancelled due to adverse weather which meant I missed out on seeing Kobe put up 61 pts in 2009 and in the same week missed The Celtics who were contenders at the time and also missed LBJ and The Cavs, in which LeBron scored 52 pts, 11 rebounds, 10 assists. I was a bit gutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back