NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the same up until the start of last season but I'm right back into it now.

I was a sonics fan back in the 90's as well but chose clippers as my team now based on Blake Griffin and Chris Paul highlight reels mainly.

Loads of top 10 vids on YouTube for you to get to know the current players and a show called Inside the NBA is on there as well which I suppose is a bit like MOTD and its canny funny as well.

Also download the NBA game time app as loads of videos and highlights on there as well.

Just discovered NBAT7 on YouTube and facebook who is putting up full videos of the playoff games so been able to watch the last few full clippers games

Just watched Cavs V Bulls on that NBAT7 channel

Brilliant game, no one team dominated at any stage. Lebron misses a sitter late on and Rose hits a buzzer beating 3 to win.

Great way to get back into the NBA :cool:

Anybody see that 3rd quarter from Rivers in the Clippers game?

Up there with Klay Thompsons earlier in the season considering the opposition and occasion!

Anybody see that 3rd quarter from Rivers in the Clippers game?

Up there with Klay Thompsons earlier in the season considering the opposition and occasion!

Been great off the bench in the playoffs. Clippers just looked like they needed so badly to finally progress out the first round and were dealt a very tough series in the Spurs but now look like a weight has been lifted off them.

Still think Memphis are the toughest, grittiest team in the west but surely everyone wants to see GSW vs LA in the conference finals? That'll be explosive.

Cavs will prob need 6 games to beat Chicago after the buzzer beater last night but I fancy them to overcome Washington or Atlanta in the East.

What a series the Cavs/Bulls is!

LeBron superb

Great game. Rose was on fire. Real impressed with. Butler too.

Best series of Round 2 so far. As for the King, well they shouldn't have had a free timeout due to the refs watching the video but he should've been at the line as Noah definitely fouled him.

Again though, CLUTCH when it counts! :cool:

Great game. Rose was on fire. Real impressed with. Butler too.

Best series of Round 2 so far. As for the King, well they shouldn't have had a free timeout due to the refs watching the video but he should've been at the line as Noah definitely fouled him.

Again though, CLUTCH when it counts! :cool:

Aye been reading a lot of Bulls fans whinging about the free timeout. Suppose it works both ways though, they had the time to set up their D.

Good to see DRose on fire again.

Insanely tight series that one like

I have an irrational dislike of the cavs but you have to admire the clutch shooting there. Massive win for the cavs, puts them back in control.

The bulls attack looked a bit shaky in this one, long streaks with no points.

Gotta fancy the Cavs again tonight, especially with the way LBJ is playing. Hope GSW can get the W though l! Want these finals to go the distance

Aye I'm glad DWade decided to stay with the Heat. Wouldn't have been right seeing him in another Jersey.

Looks like Jordan totally ignored the Mavs wanting him

Anyone been keeping up with the free agency, Fock me there's some money being spent!!

Looks like the Spurs have re-tooled quickly, Mavs fucked and Knicks have taken a massive gamble in the draft!!

http://espn.go.com/nba/

They have to spend it daft shite! :lol:

Aye I'm glad DWade decided to stay with the Heat. Wouldn't have been right seeing him in another Jersey.

Committed last week and had until today to back out. Did so because all the players travelled to Houston yesterday to convince him to stay.

Ha, aye. But it's the numbers some average players are getting. It's crazy!!

I think he must have given them the nod, Cuban has apparently had a lot to say on it. Bad craic like, as it's basically fucked the Mavs now.

Committed last week and had until today to back out. Did so because all the players travelled to Houston yesterday to convince him to stay.

Aye I've just been reading up on it!

Logon or register to see this image

:lol:

Ha, aye. But it's the numbers some average players are getting. It's crazy!!

I think he must have given them the nod, Cuban has apparently had a lot to say on it. Bad craic like, as it's basically fucked the Mavs now.

Aye Cuban saying Jordan didn't call back once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back