NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlosMackem

Central Defender
Kicks off tonight, any other fans on here?

Would be great to have a thread like the NFL one through the season.

Pacers fan here, competition is tough this year: Bulls, Nets, Rockets will all be much more competetive than last year. Pacers strengthed bench could be the difference to overcoming the Heat in the play offs and going all the way this year.

Aye, Heat fan. Not exactly hard being a Heat fan at the moment. Been a fan since Shaq went there like.

I fancy Bulls to push for the conference finals this season. Especially with DRose back. 10/1 for him to be Reg Season MVP is a huge price as well.

Nets have strengthened well, but can't see them getting past Bulls/Heat/Pacers in the play offs.

Really fancy Nuggets, Cavs & Wizards to have decent seasons as well.

Can't wait for the 3 games tonight. Glad I'm off work tomorrow.

My Mrs' company has a suite at the Houston Rockets. We watched them beat Dallas a week or so ago in a warm up. I know it's only a friendly but wasn't impressed with either side.

Lakers fan here, worst squad they have had in years, probably my lifetime. For all the furore about the ESPN article, I don't actually think it was that far away TBH!

Have had the Knicks as a "2nd team" for several years too and I'm impressed with their squad again this year. I think MWP was a shrewd addition by them, despite his age!

Lakers fan here, worst squad they have had in years, probably my lifetime. For all the furore about the ESPN article, I don't actually think it was that far away TBH!

Have had the Knicks as a "2nd team" for several years too and I'm impressed with their squad again this year. I think MWP was a shrewd addition by them, despite his age!

Trade rumours about Shumpert, never really liked MWP, just think he comes across a bit of a dick...

But aye also like the Knicks, saw them twice last year, once at the O2 and once at MSG, Melo put up 45 and was just on a different level. Unfortunately/fortunately it was Stoudemires return and he just missed shot after shot and Portland won 105-100. Lillard was f***ing class also like.[DOUBLEPOST=1383077557][/DOUBLEPOST]
I fancy Bulls to push for the conference finals this season. Especially with DRose back. 10/1 for him to be Reg Season MVP is a huge price as well.

Can't wait for the 3 games tonight. Glad I'm off work tomorrow.

Surprised at just how good D Rose looks, if he stays healthy they will compete, and wouldn't be surprised if they beat the Heat tonight.

Got the League pass free trial, not sure i can justify their outrageous price for the season though.

Last edited:
Bulls fan here. Think they can probably get to the Conference Finals if D.Rose stays healthy. Should be a good game tonight.

Can't see past the Heat though if Lebron and Wade are fit.

Trade rumours about Shumpert, never really liked MWP, just think he comes across a bit of a dick...

But aye also like the Knicks, saw them twice last year, once at the O2 and once at MSG, Melo put up 45 and was just on a different level. Unfortunately/fortunately it was Stoudemires return and he just missed shot after shot and Portland won 105-100. Lillard was f***ing class also like.[DOUBLEPOST=1383077557][/DOUBLEPOST]

Surprised at just how good D Rose looks, if he stays healthy they will compete, and wouldn't be surprised if they beat the Heat tonight.

Got the League pass free trial, not sure i can justify their outrageous price for the season though.

Yeah it'll be a close game tonight. I think the bulls will try and rough up the Heat again like they did when they ended the unbeaten run.

I'm looking at going to NYC in feb or early april, so hopefully get to a Knicks & Nets game.

How long does the free trial last?
Think I'll sign up for it.

Yeah it'll be a close game tonight. I think the bulls will try and rough up the Heat again like they did when they ended the unbeaten run.

I'm looking at going to NYC in feb or early april, so hopefully get to a Knicks & Nets game.

How long does the free trial last?
Think I'll sign up for it.

Definitely go to MSG if you get the chance, so much history behind the place.

Only 5 days, I did look at paying the £14 a month, but I usually just stream through bet365.

Magic fan here.

We should end up bottom 3. This season's about the progression of Oladipo, Harris, Nicholson, Harkless and Vucevic.

We've got no desire to do well, and I reckon our coach will ensure that we get 20 wins max.

Not too arsed about the #1 pick for Wiggins tbh - there are plenty of other quality prospects... Jabari Parker looks a player, Julius Randle could be a great pro and I wanted Marcus Smart to declare this year so Orlando could nab him. And obviously all this will change during the college season... I'd never heard of Oladipo a year ago, and now I'm in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back